• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Samatar's Land Mine Expedition (Boq Precision's brother)

G

You certainly proved you’re not mentally ill with this post.

Who is being defensive? I’d say it’s the halawl cow typing rambling diatribes. Thank you for the entertainment. I can’t even call you boqlinson because you’re not a bad guy like pat. Just a funny mentally ill guy online. Embrace it and be proud that you’re entertaining so many people here.
Patrick Tomlinson is better than, and more successful than you. You are like "gnats" and not even the big playas (Josiah) etc...just hangers on, seeking camaraderie over his stubborn "yes, child" nonsense. Corny, bad people. I am much, much better than you.

^^ Very ordered!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
LMAO...even if I was getting destroyed by EVERYBODY itt, you have allowed reality to insist on telling you, under dem parameters, lawd,

View attachment 177975

your nickname for me ought to be "balcony tosser-ster" "violence inflict-ster" etc.

(only with u...just like I'd hypothetically be pedo only with @CQ_Beans lil nephews and nieces)
Ok, terrific!

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
just like I'd hypothetically be pedo only with @CQ_Beans lil nephews and nieces
libansmuhumadIFIDIDIT.png

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Patrick Tomlinson is better than, and more successful than you. You are like "gnats" and not even the big playas (Josiah) etc...just hangers on, seeking camaraderie over his stubborn "yes, child" nonsense. Corny, bad people. I am much, much better than you.

^^ Very ordered!
Yeah very ordered. You don’t know anything about me because I don’t post pictures and overshare on this board of all
Places.

You got me pegged with the camaraderie though. All I want is to have friends here. I send so many pms and noone ever responds. My only friend is @Jenna and everyone hates xir

Sue Lightning

Idk why you'd care you don't have to read it. Let the Boq connoisseurs have their loffs
Thats not what i’m saying. I’m just shocked that everytime something comes out about Boq (that supposedly isn’t true) he spends multiple days arguing with users and supposed LBJsters about this. Going in between saying you’re not worth his time but flexing his wealth trying to one up…the person not worth his time.

As I said yesterday i’m just a nigger in the peanut gallery laughing at the show. But when a show goes on for a day…then two days…i mean you can only watch monkeys slapboxing for so long.

G

Yeah sure. Or no. I don’t care.
The way I'd do it is I'd grab u by the nape of your neck...Grabbing "the nape" of necks is PFG. I bet i'd feel itty bitty tingles on account of your neck goose-bumping.

"Nape" is a good english word tbh.

RoxburyRick

Thats not what i’m saying. I’m just shocked that everytime something comes out about Boq (that supposedly isn’t true) he spends multiple days arguing with users and supposed LBJsters about this. Going in between saying you’re not worth his time but flexing his wealth trying to one up…the person not worth his time.

As I said yesterday i’m just a nigger in the peanut gallery laughing at the show. But when a show goes on for a day…then two days…i mean you can only watch monkeys slapboxing for so long.
Fair enough, suester

Sue Lightning

The way I'd do it is I'd grab u by the nape of your neck...Grabbing "the nape" of necks is PFG. I bet i'd feel itty bitty tingles on account of your neck goose-bumping.

Abanow shake it up baaabby…(shake it up baby). Twist and shouuut. (Twist and shout) Cmon cmon cmon cmon now baaabyy (cmon baby) , I forgot the last line of the chorus

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot

@Sue Lightning Boq is so mad because he can't suppress his homosexual desires for you.

Thankfully I'm a clip on, so he can't use me for autoerotic asphyxiation, wish I could say the same thing for my poor friend striped blue Apt. 9

G

Why do you constantly have to “correct the record” to random people on a forum? You come off totally insane
It's not correcting the record as much as being Owen's final boss. You got to admit there's truth to all my criticisms. You might say "Precision", Coonskinster.