• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Samatar's Land Mine Expedition (Boq Precision's brother)

G

Go dance for shekels on YouTube, monkey. It takes no effort at all to smash you.

Hickster: "I will use "words" like monkey"
Boq: interact with person all the while assessing them, and then give them the most appropriate, ESSENCE-making label. The sunnah of Adam AS. You are a hickster LBJ quote fulfilster, just as a chair is a chair. Jobless too. Cucked by Mrs Roxbury too!

RoxburyRick

Hickster: "I will use "words" like monkey"
Boq: interact with person, and then give them the most appropriate, ESSENCE-making label. The sunnah of Adam AS. You are a hickster LBJ quote fulfilster. Jobless too. Cucked by Mrs Roxbury too!
Brevity is the soul of wit, nigger

G
  • Deleted by pedophile
Show…
G

You do know out of EVERYONE in this thread, you could be expressing your most internal desire with the person you love, and if I walked in, I would not only be commanded to grab you by the scruff of the neck and toss you from an elevation, but I'd be commended for it? No one else ITT (I would be charged with murder...even the coprophile homosexual) but only you.
@sue lighnting...Go back and see the ribs I got for describing ur balcony tossing as part of a legal code

You cant hang with the b-b-boys while the ultimate heel posts. Scummy pillow biting nothing. Im so glad I could legally kill you under specific conditions. What would be my unique input/signature? I'd do it with muh bare hands heh.

G
  • Deleted by pedophile
Show…
G

Anyway, here is my ex explaining what happened. HAHAHA HOLEE SHIT, someone's death is rib inducing! Nice validating my 'tude, coproster @CHH Brother (you are poor, vile, sad and lonely)

edit: timestamped

[MEDIA=youtube]xUNnYagAEbU:374[/MEDIA]

Oh and you don't have pics of my wife, coproster...since you keep saying "pear shaped pajeet" you're probably referring to my other ex, who isn't a Pajeet, nor "pear shaped"...American born and bred btw (while my wife is Canadian)

TFqwHAJ.jpg

Now post the pic of us that I posted myself, go find her dox, stupidster.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Good, everyone who posts about Samatar ITT will get Allah's curse.

This is the funniest post in the entire thread.

I had a “wiccan” i was fucking in mexico put a curse on me after i told her i was leaving the country… some black magick candles type shit… crazy eyes, looked like AOC…used to read my palms and actually be accurate..
Maybe the curse was not being able to log off here …on my 9th account…stuck in faggot limbo…

NoBacon

An honourable man.
@NewJersey.gov @Sue Lightning

I’m sorry Sue, but Boq is correct on what being gay means. It’s an abomination. You must master it. The Islamist’s are right about a lot of things, temperance, family, wives obeying husbands etc. it’s a shame they’re so profoundly wrong about Muhammad, Jesus brought forgiveness mercy and service, Mohammed brought death child rape and hatred.

Also, it’s kind of not okay to threaten to murder Sue for being gay online when you asked bodybuilders to rate your cock.

@Jenna

G

Yes Somali man very wealthy. Drive many taxi effendi.

You see whale sperm? Much wealth! Hat? Much wealth! Grandmother furniture? Super wealth!

Very success man. Now please mr government where my check!!?
You are poor...The way I know is, out of all things to focus on ITT, you focus on that. Project much? Post your living room. Ask my ex if I take anything from the government...she'd tell you that my folks could buy you, lol