• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

G

I'm totally not retarded, you can tell by the fact I use Hot Wheels stamps...

1000007357.jpg

G

I checked the link on the first post and didn't see anything regarding an attorney for the city, so I don't think they have formally provided representation yet. Are there any other links where it shows the defendant attorney?
I addressed one to the Milwaukee Police Administration c/o Sergeant Lyndon Evans and the other to the Office of the City Attorney, I'm about to leave to get lunch and drop them off

G

Nice job not showing the side of your thumb, stlaker child. Otherwise, the United States Postal Inspection Service would be reading your thumbprint from a photograph to identify who is calling someone fat on the internet. It would surely be a priority for them.
They took my fingerprints when I was in boy scouts and didn't know any better, I'm in the system.