• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Redditors are still pushing the "scared about knocks on his door" angle. They say they'll try for some more direct responses than this.
fear.png

d2d260feffed880066c89cb7bc0c3003.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Redditors are still pushing the "scared about knocks on his door" angle. They say they'll try for some more direct responses than this.
View attachment 187683
d2d260feffed880066c89cb7bc0c3003.png

It’s must be a living hell having to be his lawyer - they told him “don’t talk about the case” until it’s over but Pat can’t control himself on social media. He even bragged that his lawyers weren’t happy with his behavior towards not saying anything but nobody tells piggy what to do.

Just think - at least one lawyer had to tell his client to stop responding to his toilet because it will hurt the case.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
They play this shitty game to wait until the last second. I don't understand it. As if it gives them some advantage. That piece of shit SFWA lawyer did. According to Jerry Jen during the zoom hearing, he called him and left a voicemail at like 4:50 PM the day before the response was due to fullfill the "meet and confer" requirement.
Well yeah then you can ask for a delay and keep the checks coming in

Pogo-The-Clown

RIP Mr Wrinkle Paws account
Forum Clout
N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

What do you guys think, this good enough?

View attachment 187990
View attachment 187991
Where will you send this? I've been waiting for their attorneys to show up on the court website, then I was going to send them something. But anyways I think the letter is fine. We just need the attorneys to know that there is much more to the story, and that it's an extremely winnable case, and that should get the ball rolling.

Forum Clout
What do you guys think, this good enough?

View attachment 187990
View attachment 187991
Not sure who you're sending it to, but something like this should be sent to the Milwaukee Deputy City Attorney's office as well as the MPD. Wisconsin is a state, not a city, btw. You should also probably include the original links to those Xitter posts.

G

Where will you send this? I've been waiting for their attorneys to show up on the court website, then I was going to send them something. But anyways I think the letter is fine. We just need the attorneys to know that there is much more to the story, and that it's an extremely winnable case, and that should get the ball rolling.
One directly to the good law enforcement officer Lyndon, as he can be certain to protect his best interests. The other to the City of Milwaukee itself.

By all means, I shall wait until tomorrow to send copies, I control copious amounts of ink and stamps, it is best we make this a one-and-done lads!