• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Forum Clout
This photo perfectly encapsulates why people have followed this random author's every move for six years. Pat is able to spend his Thursday afternoon on the lake,pursuing leisure, while "Pat posters" are miserable at the job site or office.

The freedom he has to set his own schedule seems to drive people nuts and makes them apoplectic

People really need to learn how to live and let live
MODS!!!

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Looks like pig is taking an early victory lap
View attachment 220952
Can’t wait to see it blow up in his fat face.
Screenshot-2024-09-06-at-0-29-57-PM.png

Screenshot-2024-09-06-at-0-29-35-PM.png

Look at this fucking ball of lard.

TorqueWheeler

Forum Clout
This photo perfectly encapsulates why people have followed this random author's every move for six years. Pat is able to spend his Thursday afternoon on the lake,pursuing leisure, while "Pat posters" are miserable at the job site or office.

The freedom he has to set his own schedule seems to drive people nuts and makes them apoplectic

People really need to learn how to live and let live
Weird bit, dude. I'd literally kill myself if I woke up tomorrow and I was Patrick S. Tomlinson. Sorry your life is apparently somehow worse than his.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Looks like he is wearing some cheapo And1 basketball shorts. He wanted everyone on twitter to think he was livin it up then you see what is really going on. Boozin it up, alone. Fresh off another lawsuit thats about to get tossed. Sitting like sad sack of shit.

TorqueWheeler

Forum Clout
I don't get how he can have such small skinny arms at the same time be such a fat piece of shit. Look at that skinny little brittle elbow barely not snapping there.

ROFL is that his stupid toddler smokey the bear shirt at the beach?
He's a genetic disaster for sure and, yeah, I think he pulled out one of the classic Pat shirts for this one. Big, fat, lonely guy getting drunk at the beach on his own at 3pm on a Thursday wearing a two sizes too small Smokey the Bear Antifa shirt. I bet he was fighting off the puss.