• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
His next tweet is telling someone to enjoy prison.

Nice enjoying the beach, stupid.
Can’t even enjoy a day at the beach without tweeting Trump nonsense
IMG_4639.jpeg

Jizz

Forum Clout
I was gonna make a snarky comment Lake Michigan not being "the beach", but I do remember the lake front area in Chicago being pretty cool and not as much of a pain in the ass to get to as real beaches. I'm sure Milwaukee's version of that is shittier but still okay.
I'd much rather have some road sodas at a beach like that than sit at the hoolie's bar by myself. Plus you can buy the road sodas at the store and save some $$$!

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
What do other accounts with similar follower counts get for engagement?
I remember that years ago I compared his engagement to Max Gladstone's (the guy who wrote a blurb for one of Pig's books, which the Publisher proceeded to use on all three books), and Max had <1/4th of his follower count (I believe Rick had 49k to his 12k) but many times his engagement. I think Cat Rambo had about 30k, iirc, and dwarfed his engagement.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
I remember that years ago I compared his engagement to Max Gladstone's (the guy who wrote a blurb for one of Pig's books, which the Publisher proceeded to use on all three books), and Max had <1/4th of his follower count (I believe Rick had 49k to his 12k) but many times his engagement. I think Cat Rambo had about 30k, iirc, and dwarfed his engagement.
Any active accounts probably mute him and the rest are dead from 7 years ago.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Any active accounts probably mute him and the rest are dead from 7 years ago.
I bet Piggy got 75% of his non-bot followers from people on Jezebel/whatever clicking Follow on tweets of his embedded in the article. Those mean pretty much nothing. It's no wonder his 10-month ban went virtually unnoticed.

Max Gladstone is some cookie-cutter "Punch a Nazi Today!" weakling, and I don't have enough energy to list the reasons I think Cat Rambo is a piece of shit, but if you read their Twitters, you can at least give them credit for grasping the all-important reciprocity concept within the social contract. Hundreds of people praise them, and they reciprocate in kind, or with giveaways, advice, free/discounted works, etc. For Pig, praise is the low cost of admission--standing ovation room only.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Hopefully it's dismissed WITH PREJUDICE, so he can't keep using benefactors to repeatedly sue these people who were just doing their fucking jobs. Half the reason Fatso has no problem repeatedly taking "L's" in courts is because it's not his own money he's pissing away to abuse the court system in order to harass and intimidate people.
Unfortunately in his document about the rules, the judge said if he approves a motion to dismiss he'll leave it open for them to file an amended complaint.

One other thing is that pats documents will piss him off because the judge put a snarky remark about hoping the lawyer would read the cases they cite before using them. The cities response suggest Pat's lawyers didn't read the cases they used.

I was reading through to see if I could get a hint on a time frame.