• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I want to remind everyone Ricks entire argument revolves around the idea that the police dispatch should all know who he is and treat him with preferential treatment, never responding to emergencies and assuming any calls from his number, name, or address are all fake. This is not only illogical but incompatible with current law as outlined in the last document

Lets also remember that it is extremely likely Patrick has refused to provide any evidence to the cops if they ever tried to ask him what the situation was, resorting to his usual cunty “I just told you what it is, i dont need evidence”

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
I want to remind everyone Ricks entire argument revolves around the idea that the police dispatch should all know who he is and treat him with preferential treatment, never responding to emergencies and assuming any calls from his number, name, or address are all fake. This is not only illogical but incompatible with current law as outlined in the last document

Lets also remember that it is extremely likely Patrick has refused to provide any evidence to the cops if they ever tried to ask him what the situation was, resorting to his usual cunty “I just told you what it is, i dont need evidence”
Is it you or @Jenna that has the gay tranny voice?

Forum Clout

“And never return!!!!”

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
As much I like seeing him rack up Ls, Pat delivers the best content when he's riding high.
Remember what an unbearably arrogant and rude cunt he was to that waiter guy on Twitter? That was when he was 3 book deal 100 grand advance Pat. Multi millionaire Pat would be the most hateable person alive. The inevitable fall would be delicious.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Remember what an unbearably arrogant and rude cunt he was to that waiter guy on Twitter? That was when he was 3 book deal 100 grand advance Pat. Multi millionaire Pat would be the most hateable person alive. The inevitable fall would be delicious.
From a cold rational perspective I agree but I can’t bring myself to wish good fortune, even in the short term, on our anti-hero.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Pat’s taken so many consistent losses these past six years that it defies probability. Him getting a settlement would spoil the almost supernatural quality where he can’t possibly sink lower but he somehow finds a way
XpFXWDy.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
It would be funny when he finds out he's losing half in taxes. Especially when tries to pretend he was always against high taxes despite advocating every pie in the sky thing the left wants. At least then he'd actually be a net positive taxpayer instead of a leech

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
While it would be humourous, Pat with money - yet still can't stop responding to the trolls constantly.
I'd rather the next couple of years play out to see what he does.

Pat is a broke bum with no earnings. Thanks to the 1000 day Quasi war, he has pretty much negated any earnings he has made throughout his entire author/standup/pundit/tv career. His name is (assumedly) shit, his reputation is (assumedly) shit so unless he can pen some spectacular piece of work, he has no future in writing that would ever be likely to be able to support himself.

Any yanks out there that could give a rough estimate of his monthly bills?
Mortgage
property taxes
utilities
other ?

Pat has earned about $8k a year for the last 10 years (excluding PPP), the majority of the bills have to have been picked up by Nikki/Lynn.
In the collier landry interview I flicked through, they were very adamant that lynn has never helped them, almost too adamant.
I think another user is doing some sort of deepdive on nikki's "business" that will hopefully give us a view on what she could have possibly earnt.
I imagine the Airbnb is their only saving grace currently. Thats why (IMO) Fatty stopped responding to texts, it coincides with him getting banned 3x in short succession on airbnb which likely shook them up seeing as their other revenue sources have dried up.

Pat getting a real job arc is better than nigger rich pat.

Last edited:

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
I want to sign up for Twitter and constantly accuse Rick of swatting me. I have exactly as much proof of this as he has against us. I hate Twitter too much to follow through with this but god he annoys me.
Our site owner is way ahead of you; though it wasn't Pat who swaTTTed him but rather Mr. Virtuous Kidtoucher on Pat's orders. Rick's responses are the usual
1.png

2.png

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
The fact that he got verified then permabanned less than a year later and paid $5k to get his account back without his checkmark is pure perfection

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Our site owner is way ahead of you; though it wasn't Pat who swaTTTed him but rather Mr. Virtuous Kidtoucher on Pat's orders. Rick's responses are the usual
View attachment 218690
View attachment 218691
You have NoT been doxxed, person who I've referred to repeatedly by what I believe is his full name

Does even think before he says shit? He's just such a fart huffing smug tool he thinks he's smart enough to make up a justification after the fact. Like his genius "you have no penis, that's why you have only girls" zinger

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
You have NoT been doxxed, person who I've referred to repeatedly by what I believe is his full name

Does even think before he says shit? He's just such a fart huffing smug tool he thinks he's smart enough to make up a justification after the fact. Like his genius "you have no penis, that's why you have only girls" zinger
Nah it’s along the lines of the “I get to decide what words mean”. It’s a way of him moving the goal post because no one is a bigger victim then mama ravens special boy.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
It would be funny when he finds out he's losing half in taxes. Especially when tries to pretend he was always against high taxes despite advocating every pie in the sky thing the left wants. At least then he'd actually be a net positive taxpayer instead of a leech
He wouldn’t though, because any money he gets is 100% taxpayer funded.