• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Our site owner is way ahead of you; though it wasn't Pat who swaTTTed him but rather Mr. Virtuous Kidtoucher on Pat's orders. Rick's responses are the usual
View attachment 218690
View attachment 218691
I know I’m a killjoy sometimes but Hildy swatting Boomia isn’t funny. I hate that that happened. Hildy needs to answer for that. Boomia talks big but he was shook after that.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
I know I’m a killjoy sometimes but Hildy swatting Boomia isn’t funny. I hate that that happened. Hildy needs to answer for that. Boomia talks big but he was shook after that.
Last I checked in with Booms he was looking into hiring a 24/7 security presence around his heirloom shrubs. Hildeman's harassment campaign against the Boomia clan knows no bounds.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Last I checked in with Booms he was looking into hiring a 24/7 security presence around his heirloom shrubs. Hildeman's harassment campaign against the Boomia clan knows no bounds.

Oh so Eric is costing Boomia money now. That’s horrible.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
This legal doc is Pat's last on-spec writing gig. The judge is going to skim over this and smell that a non-lawyer narcissist retard wrote it.

I actually think Pat might have a slight case and could win the ghetto lottery but as always he'll screw it up somehow, hilariously. He's also not the right color - the judge is going to take one look at Lyndon and the pasty pink pig suing him and give Lyndon the benefit of the doubt. Also, he might look at "Robinson-Tomlinson" and become enraged and toss it out of spite.
wtf happened recently? this case had no merit the last document i read.

N64 Cube

Cap'n Geech & The Shrimp Shack Shooters
Forum Clout
One of Pat’s lawyers

Pat’s lawyer.PNG

Last edited:

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
wtf happened recently? this case had no merit the last document i read.
Not much.. Pat cries again and repeats a lot of previous stuff (shocker)
He tries to argue that given a bomb threat was called in to Miller field. its reasonable to expect that the whole MKE PD knows of his situation.
Then cites an article that makes no mention of a bomb threat or his name.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Not much.. Pat cries again and repeats a lot of previous stuff (shocker)
He tries to argue that given a bomb threat was called in to Miller field. its reasonable to expect that the whole MKE PD knows of his situation.
Then cites an article that makes no mention of a bomb threat or his name.
You realize the judge already has all that shit and Pat's lucky if he doesn't a an extremely rare perjury charge. Right? This isn't horse barn door court either. How do you think a federal judge will like being lied to ? People hate that fat fuck after one tweet and they agree with him to start.