• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
I want to congratulate Pat on tweeting his way into another loss:

View attachment 214458
1000009329.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
To be honest so did a lot of the retards here when he first filed this frivolous lawsuit. I always said from day 1 that it was an instant loss.
Well that wasn’t me, it’s tough to claim damages from police when the majority of your lawsuit features police “almost” breaking down the door and not even a scratch on Pat or Niki. Doomed from the start!

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
His odds were low but never zero. If the city attorney hated cops, or was incompetent, Pat could have gotten something. This is a Democrat city post George Floyd.
I’m just saying people were saying that it was like easy handouts if you sued the city like that. I just got done with something very similar but not against the city and it took 4 years for me to finally get results. It was a long and super hard fought process. It wasn’t some bullshit lawsuit on a whim like fatty tried. If it was that easy, everyone would be suing the city. They have these amazing lawyers on retainer for a reason, that reason being to not have to pay fat retards like Rick.