• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I’m not a lawyer, but if there’s one thing I know about law, it’s that the fucking police union and their fucking union lawyers aren’t about to let some fat, unemployed drunk who filed a lawsuit under his wife’s name to dunk on them.

They have literal immunity laws that protect them from being prosecuted for all types of shit. Not that it even matters in this case - the MPD literally did nothing wrong.

If Pat and Fat Niki thought they were going to take an L just to make it go away then they’re sub 50 IQs maximum.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
No that’s from the original filing. His lawyers are dumb or he wrote it himself.
Smartest boy Patrick huffily wrote his own lawsuit/BrinTon 2.0 copy/pasted it.

Epic Pat fail: make it harder to litigate swatting because he's a pompous faggot dumbass that used Poverty Law Inc.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Smartest boy Patrick huffily wrote his own lawsuit/BrinTon 2.0 copy/pasted it.

Epic Pat fail: make it harder to litigate swatting because he's a pompous faggot dumbass that used Poverty Law Inc.
I've always said that. We see how the city wrote theirs and it flowed and made sense. All the info was in the paragraph.

Pat's have always been:

1. Pat wrote his.
2. Its broken up so that paragraphs that should go together aren't .
3. He's trying to sound smart by breaking it up.
4. I've never seen a legal document where you do exactly what I'm doing.
5. Would a real lawyer write a paragraph like this?
6. Or would some fat retard write it.
7. Just asking questions here.
8. Someone explain why it would be written this way since it makes no sense.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20240801-205404~2.png

Apparently the MPD aren't expected to retrain their entire department just because Rick said they should? He isn't going to like that.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
To be honest so did a lot of the retards here when he first filed this frivolous lawsuit.
I've also always held to the opinion that Pat can and should draw on the cops in self-defense the next time he's SWATTTTED. No court in the land would rule against him for starting a gunfight with Milwaukee's finest. Did I mention that I'm a lawyer and this constitutes legal advice?

Forum Clout
View attachment 214548

Apparently the MPD aren't expected to retrain their entire department just because Rick said they should? He isn't going to like that.
Remember Fatso's frump wife said in one of their interviews during their ridiculous media tour she had plans for them to get paid to go around to police departments and teach them how to do their jobs when responding to swatting calls? This has always been another grift for them. Get jobs, losers.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
I've always said that. We see how the city wrote theirs and it flowed and made sense. All the info was in the paragraph.

Pat's have always been:

1. Pat wrote his.
Good catch because that's exactly how the original wisconsin complaint was retardedly written

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
In classic Pat fashion adding all of those officers individually made his chances of winning this exponentially more difficult. It's amazing to see somebody be so consistently and unwaveringly stupid. God knows what his lawyers are actually expecting to happen here but I guess they figure they're getting paid either way.

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
Forum Clout

Pat's have always been:

1. Pat wrote his.
Pat is a retarded woman and women love things put into lists