• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Well that wasn’t me, it’s tough to claim damages from police when the majority of your lawsuit features police “almost” breaking down the door and not even a scratch on Pat or Niki. Doomed from the start!

I work with a guy who bought a house where a drug dealer used to operate from and the cops would periodically raid him and smash down his door, not apologise and he couldn’t do anything about it.

He had to just leave in the end.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Lifted from KF, but whatever, its a special occasion.

officerbackdoor.jpg

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
it's a good lesson for everyone here and drug dealers (everyone here)
even a bullshit gate at the end of a driveway goes a long way
This is very true and has been established by several supreme court decisions. A cop can't get a ladder and peer over your fence, but they can walk up a walkway and just looking in windows and shit.

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
Pat, you just got Goyke'ed.

EvanGoyke-ForWeb-2597.jpg

City Attorney Evan C. Goyke just choked out your stupid case. HOW DOES THAT FEEL, FUCKER!?!?
This was the guy that was supposed to be on Fatty's side, too. He's all for police reform and shit. I was really looking forward to that old black Quincy Jones looking dude taking Pat down tbchwy.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout