• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
But he'll probably shoot his house a few times to show the stalkers escalating, or something equally retarded, using his own gun.
LOL he doesn’t have the balls to put a bullet his own home, nor the funds to fix it after the fact. All his false flags are generally harmless. He’ll throw a bunch of water balloons at his siding and act like someone tried to burn the place down or something.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
I dunno guys, Rick is a huge pussy and wouldn’t actually do something to cause himself harm. He can’t even commit to calling himself a faggot when he false flags. He’s a bottomless pit of cope and delusions. “The judge doesn’t understand law, my lawyers did a shitty job. I know way more about the law than those people.” If Rick were to get caught swatting himself, he’d blame the stlaker children “They gave me no choice, I had to do it! They kept calling me a fat faggot with bitch tits!” They can’t keep getting away with calling me a faggot!” As Rick is doing a solid 8-10 getting fucked in the ass by by both the AB and crips, Rick mutters “enjoy prison stlaker”.

Forum Clout
He hasn’t sued Dan or Prongay yet
He really has no grounds, whats the tort IIED? He'd be shut right then fuck down same with Hildy with me. I imagine big brain Hildy thinks he can sue me for defamation, but remember, he found me. He decided to look for me. He chose me, not me him. He then decided to just ramble on that pedophiles were great people making me opine he must be a pedophile, not really much he can dispute there. It's an opinion. So I'm wrong, maybe don't defend pedophiles 400 times and you won't mistaken for one.

Last edited:

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
He really has no grounds, whats the tort IIED? He'd be shut right then fuck down same with Hildy with me. I imagine big brain Hildy thinks he can sue me for defamation, but remember, he found me. He decided to look for me. He chose me, not me him. He then decided to just ramble on that pedophiles were great people making me opine he must be a pedophile, not really much he can dispute there. It's an opinion. So I'm wrong, maybe don't defend pedophiles 400 times and you won't mistaken for one.
It would be a pretty uphill battle for any attorney to have to work from a starting position of "Yes, my client did say that he defends people who lust after children"

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
But he'll probably shoot his house a few times to show the stalkers escalating, or something equally retarded, using his own gun.
Fatly sashays out with zero disguise and a penlight in his fishmouth, practices the patented Pigman Magdump ™️ in front of his poverty cameras with an enraged faucet erection.

Then he stupidly takes his self-incriminating 'evidence' to twitter, claiming J D Vance is the real stlaker.

Never change, you bloated obnoxious faggot.

Forum Clout
Dey drew firth blood, not me

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Lynne gave them 83 k to pay Quasi. She’s likely funding whatever capital they need for this one too. She’s their dark money, cause neither of them work.
I think Lynne contributes to them in some way. She probably pays Nikki some inflated fee ($60,000 for $10,000 of work) to handle her company's "SEO" needs and that way Technicality Tomlinson can say she has never given them a dime. Nikki EARNED that money from Lynne's company, not Lynne.

But SFWA funded that lawsuit. Retarded Nikki and Pat basically admitted it and also asked that legal website questions indicating the SFWA paid at least a large chunk of that lawsuit's costs. Fat is Pat.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
I think Lynne contributes to them in some way. She probably pays Nikki some inflated fee ($60,000 for $10,000 of work) to handle her company's "SEO" needs and that way Technicality Tomlinson can say she has never given them a dime. Nikki EARNED that money from Lynne's company, not Lynne.

But SFWA funded that lawsuit. Retarded Nikki and Pat basically admitted it and also asked that legal website questions indicating the SFWA paid at least a large chunk of that lawsuit's costs. Fat is Pat.
SFWA funded the original lolsuit sure, but Lynne paid Quasi and is likely funding whatever is needed for this lolsuit. Remember this one directly impacts Nikki. The original lolsuit was funded by SWFA cause Redditor were exposing their grifts and members predilection for children. I bet Lynne thinks in the off chance they get that 1 million settlement, they won’t have to ask for money anymore.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
If things get as bad for Patrick as everyone here says, I have no doubt that he’ll do a suicide via swaTTing.

It’s how his brain works.

In any case one of us has to make sure he’s buried wearing a maga hat.
In addition to pissing on his grave, I’m sure kiwi farmers will adorn it with tons of Trump merch

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Nikki EARNED that money
gjje6rh5vSAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==.png