Rittenhouse MEGATHREAD

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
1638288904992.png

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
After reading those youtube comments on Santa, Inc. Seth Rogen has been relying on ambien to manage to get sleep as much as Seth Simons has been for the past month. SETH SETH SETH... Fuck you ugly Jews

HBO (yep, HBO) closed the youtube comments yesterday. It was an absolute treat while it was still up. apprently there's a way to see what the vote ratio is despite the recent change to hide it, and the Santa Inc. trailer was exactly what you'd expect. For every doofus NPC family watching that shit on stream service thinking it's just a 'light hearted xmas comedy' (Jewish anti-White humiliation ritual) you have to wonder how many of them have another family member who saw all those comments. You know faggot Jews like Seth Rogen sure are thinking that

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
I will constantly reiterate that Rittenhouse is a spic fag and his bragging tour he’s going on right now is ridiculous. But he was totally justified killing those Jewish pedophiles.

Snake

I will constantly reiterate that Rittenhouse is a spic fag and his bragging tour he’s going on right now is ridiculous. But he was totally justified killing those Jewish pedophiles.
He'll be a grifting faggot the rest of his life. I saw he was on Crowder this morning. Maybe in two years he'll make an appearance on Compound if Nana is still alive, God bless her soul.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
He'll be a grifting faggot the rest of his life. I saw he was on Crowder this morning. Maybe in two years he'll make an appearance on Compound if Nana is still alive, God bless her soul.
Honestly id give it two months, tops. This kid is really doing any interview that will take him. Surprised he hasn’t been on Rogan yet, although I don’t know if Joe would even have the kid on.