Rittenhouse MEGATHREAD

G

it wasn't that, he was paranoid about shit he sees on the net being fake (which it is), and says he wants to avoid it, one minute we're hugging and kissing and all of sudden he's getting fucking fresh
Wait that's what you were referring to? I thought you were referring to me spending my free time pretending to be a black guy on reddit and telling white liberals they're garbage for being white.

lol.jpg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Justice was served and now we have a bigger cunt to root against, Woman beater Anthony Hubers mother. Who paints the picture of her scumbag criminal son as a loving benevolent man.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Wait that's what you were referring to? I thought you were referring to me spending my free time pretending to be a black guy on reddit and telling white liberals they're garbage for being white.

View attachment 13265
cause you've made threads referring to how gay and fake everything is on the internet, i thought it'd be time to take a lil taste away from it. i'd stay away from everywhere but here (love you quasi)

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Reddit being suprisingly level headed about this:

Also I hate to actually defend reddit, or make people here think whites aren't under attack, but I thought I'd share a whitepilling story.

I was banned from r/fragilewhiteredditor for saying "fuck white people. ALL white people are trash" (or something like that). Then I was banned from the entire site (by a reddit admin) for the same post. I replied really nicely, explaining how you can't be racist about white people (with liberal sources), even clarified I was black, but the admin replied I was still permanately suspended for racism against whites.

they don't Genuinely care (They'd tell you if they did), they just hate ham fisted bad actors who come in with over the top Hail Hortler material and blow their cover