Rittenhouse MEGATHREAD

RobertMewler

image.png

G

I haven't been following the case very closely because I don't watch/read/consume any (((news))) anymore. What I have seen on YouTube and here seems like the prosecutor is stupid faggot that blew any chance of winning.

Our nigga Kyle is definitely getting off, right?

G

I haven't been following the case very closely because I don't watch/read/consume any (((news))) anymore. What I have seen on YouTube and here seems like the prosecutor is stupid faggot that blew any chance of winning.

Our nigga Kyle is definitely getting off, right?
Depends on the jury pool. Defense fucked up jury selection it's normal for there to be holdouts, but they normally don't go on this long and when they do, it looks less and less good for the defense. YouTube lawyers are saying the reason the defense asked for a dismissal without prejudice is that they are starting to get nervous.

Snake

Most lawyers that have watched this case feel they fucked up jury selection. The foreman sounds like a dyke haired, college educated wyt wahmen.

There's probably 2-3 holdouts that don't want an acquittal out of fear, at least that's the rumor.