Rittenhouse MEGATHREAD

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
‎
‎
You're better off, Abe. Unless she cooks and cleans for you and wants to have your babies. Then I'd say you fucked up.
I fucked up, Rob. She does all those things but she basically just no-childed me hard and I saw Patrick S. Tomlinson's fat head on her body and now I'll never see her the same way. She's a kiked lib faggot and I hope she gets hit by a car. She also said I'm aggressively emotionally and verbally abusive, so I said "shut the fuck up, stupit bitch, I'll kill you." I love her so much.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
‎
‎
I fucked up, Rob. She does all those things but she basically just no-childed me hard and I saw Patrick S. Tomlinson's fat head on her body and now I'll never see her the same way. She's a kiked lib faggot and I hope she gets hit by a car. She also said I'm aggressively emotionally and verbally abusive, so I said "shut the fuck up, stupit bitch, I'll kill you." I love her so much.
just make sure to laugh at her when she has her next abortion and tries to come crawling back

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
‎
‎
Screenshot_20211112-230347_Chrome.jpg

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
‎
‎
I don't get it? Does Fatrick think Cenk is an Armenian?

Also...Armenians are based Christians. Hence I would assume most are "Conservative".
Fixed it. Thanks man. I have been shitposting while fighting with the wife, so I really fucked that up. Thanks for helping a bruthaman out.

I mean, what I meant to say was, nuh-nuh-nuh-no child, you've got peanut butter in your mouth.