Rittenhouse MEGATHREAD

Snake

>woman commenting
can't do it, tony

D4D522CE-0218-4208-8F35-2FCD31B6199B.jpeg

You’ll never be a woman.

MonsterSteve

Age.
This is gonna be an EZ acquittal. A lot of people are overthinking it but even if you have half of them that are for Kyle, no way will they even get a verdict and we will have a mistrial, most likely with prejudice because of all the nonsense that went on. I think the Jury checked out half way through cross examination when Binger was attacking him. He came off really really bad in that and I don't think the Jury liked it.

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
This is gonna be an EZ acquittal. A lot of people are overthinking it but even if you have half of them that are for Kyle, no way will they even get a verdict and we will have a mistrial, most likely with prejudice because of all the nonsense that went on. I think the Jury checked out half way through cross examination when Binger was attacking him. He came off really really bad in that and I don't think the Jury liked it.
I hope you're right. All those lawyers on Rekieta's stream seem super concerned about that drone picture, and provocation.

Binger and Fatlock buth come off as huge dicks, I just hope the jury sees it too