Rittenhouse MEGATHREAD

RobertMewler

mo1n9s.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
They’re seething on Twitter right now lol. Bracing for impact by already making up dogshit excuses and raging about how the justice system is fundamentally flawed and “must be dismantled”
That tweets replies are beyond retarded, all crying about race yet not one black person is involved. That “bishop” is a grifter just like that fraud pastor John.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Rittenhouse didn't kill any niggers, I don't understand why this case is getting so much heat. He killed a pedophile and a wigger felon. No idea why people are talking about riots happening if he goes free. He didn't shoot Blake in the back.
Looking through twitter is a good example of how many people don't know shit but still feel the need to say what they think. There is an obscene amount of people who think he killed niggers. They have no idea what actually happened that night they just know that the media told them that a white trump supporter shot some people during a BLM protest and they want his head on a platter. It's disgusting and I can't wait for Kyle to get off and make millions off of book deals, appearances and defamation lawsuits.

Edit: I know that the two he killed were a woman beating kike and child touching kike and that they might as well be niggers but you know what I mean.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Looking through twitter is a good example of how many people don't know shit but still feel the need to say what they think. There is an obscene amount of people who think he killed niggers. They have no idea what actually happened that night they just know that the media told them that a white trump supporter shot some people during a BLM protest and they want his head on a platter. It's disgusting and I can't wait for Kyle to get off and make millions off of book deals, appearances and defamation lawsuits.

Edit: I know that the two he killed were a woman beating kike and child touching kike and that they might as well be niggers but you know what I mean.
It shows twitter is nothing but idiots that clap like seals over idiotic thoughts. This “bishop” is like John but cries racist shit 24/7. He’s praised by the far left for bitching about trump and claiming everything is racist. How anyone can look at this trial and cry white supremacy is insane, there’s not even a black person involved! But here they are continuing to show how stupid they are to blame everything on white supremacy with no proof. Twitter proves there’s many stupid and easy manipulated people out there.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Hahaha rekt

Btw I can't see the stream. What's happening?
Stupid Faggot Binger is being condescending to the Judge again

"We came to an agreement on this"
Opposing Council Vigorously shake head no

Fucking Dolt. Apparently he went to the Fatrick school of "say what you want reality to be and tell everyone else they are wrong"