• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick tweets that Torswats has been arrested

G

From the other site:

Sorry if late, but Torswats (the kid who was arrested at least) is Alan Winston Filion, 17, of Lancaster, here are the charges against him from an email from the DA's office:

2b623f090be114ce171629f10fdbeb78.png

Court records and a mugshot from the Seminole County Sheriff's Office will be made available once he's been extradited to Florida (he is still in Cali atm).

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
From the other site:

Sorry if late, but Torswats (the kid who was arrested at least) is Alan Winston Filion, 17, of Lancaster, here are the charges against him from an email from the DA's office:

Court records and a mugshot from the Seminole County Sheriff's Office will be made available once he's been extradited to Florida (he is still in Cali atm).
This dude is fuuuuucked haha.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
From the other site:

Looks like he's a freshman at Antelope Valley College (it's in Lancaster).

Screenshot_20240129-154011_Brave.jpg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
How did KF get this before it went public? There's nothing about this anywhere.

Even the other farmers are asking for verification. The account that posted it signed up July '22 and has barely posted anything.
KF having an inside source to the SWATter? Almost like they’re connected? Sounds far fetched. They’ve never been involved in anything like that!

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I am 99% on board that Ricks SWATter is from KF. Let me sum up my points:

Rick couldn’t have done it.

The only evidence he did do it is completely circumstantial and theres always a hole where an easier explanation would work better.

He has a telegram account and lied about it? He probably opened it at some point for an unrelated reason but he’s sticking to this story like the pigheaded idiot he is.

He has a Gemini wallet and lied about it? Refer to above.

His phone got broken? He’s an idiot who genuinely thought it was waterproof.

His weird lies about us stealing his ID and bank info? His only explanation, as dumb as it is, for why someone used his name to order the SWATs. This is a guy who works backwards from conclusions.

I don’t think Rick was “cleared as a suspect” as he says but after the 50th fucking SWAT the police would suspect something. Yet all these years later and Pig is free without an inch of scrutiny applied to him. That should count for SOMETHING.

If you believe Rick is doing this all for attention, what about the ones he DIDN’T bring up like when they shut off his heat? He didn’t bring this up until 6 months after it happened. He’s an attention seeking idiot but i dont think to the point of doing this himself.

Why it’s not us

In the 5 years following this guy no one has ever suggested SWATting him or doing ANYTHING even comparable to that. It’s a crime, it’s not funny, and it gives him victim points we don’t want him to have.

Because this place is such a jerk off fest, I truly believe if a rogue guy were doing it here he would fess up to it. If someone is insane enough to SWAT Rick 50 times, no less for our perceived approval, he’s not crazy enough to post here and say he did it, foolishly expecting praise?

Furthermore the SWATtings occurred long after we found him, starting in 2022. There is no major event from this place in 2022 that could theoretically be linked as our motivation to start doing that to him.

Why it could be a Kiwi

Null doesn’t promote “cow tipping” but his website and the lolcows prominent on there certainly get fucked with directly by their users a shit ton. Compared to here where the shit we say not to do doesn’t get done. Null has never had a full accounting of the website. Admin at least has control of the 200 users here and it can be assumed he “see’s everything”, or most of it. Null saying the SWATting isn’t happening on KF cause he isn’t seeing it is an argument from ignorance. (If my logic is correct…@admin, comment?) Null couldn’t possibly see everything being posted on his website especially in off site chats or discords.

Kiwifarms also has a history of just fucking with these people to an insane degree with Chris Chan being a prominent example. The environment they cultivated over there makes it so that the “funniest” way to fuck with these lolcows is by putting them in dangerous or criminal situations. The only reason they were disgusted that Chris fucked his mom is because they gained some weird sympathy for him. (No doubt out of feeling guilty for tormenting him for a decade.) But make no mistake - If that happened to ANY other lolcow they covered they’d be cheering for it. (A reminder that Null cut off Chris not for incest but for lying to him.)

Circumstantial evidence. What a coincidence that the SWATtings started RIGHT after Pats page was created on Kiwifarms.

KF is a lot more political than us and has a streak of moral righteousness. We call Pat fat because he’s funny and a deadbeat. They think Pat is a liberal jewish pedophile. It’s not enough to call him fat. His life needs to be ruined to teach him a lesson. This is key to almost everyone they fuck with and it’s how they justify harassing the most random and innocent trannies and faggots. “They’re literally le pedos!!! Us swatting them is saving le children!!!”

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Furthermore isn’t it weird that despite KF being more ruthless towards Patrick he ONLY focuses on us? Isn’t it weird that Torswats came here? That he said he saw the article about him on here? That he found us talking about Pig?

It’s almost like someone WANTS Rick to focus on us and not KF, the people actually harassing him.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout

The only evidence he did do it is completely circumstantial and theres always a hole where an easier explanation would work better.

He has a telegram account and lied about it? He probably opened it at some point for an unrelated reason but he’s sticking to this story like the pigheaded idiot he is.

His weird lies about us stealing his ID and bank info? His only explanation, as dumb as it is, for why someone used his name to order the SWATs. This is a guy who works backwards from conclusions.

I don’t think Rick was “cleared as a suspect” as he says but after the 50th fucking SWAT the police would suspect something. Yet all these years later and Pig is free without an inch of scrutiny applied to him. That should count for SOMETHING.

If you believe Rick is doing this all for attention, what about the ones he DIDN’T bring up like when they shut off his heat? He didn’t bring this up until 6 months after it happened. He’s an attention seeking idiot but i dont think to the point of doing this himself.

Why it’s not us

In the 5 years following this guy no one has ever suggested SWATting him or doing ANYTHING even comparable to that. It’s a crime, it’s not funny, and it gives him victim points we don’t want him to have.

Because this place is such a jerk off fest, I truly believe if a rogue guy were doing it here he would fess up to it. If someone is insane enough to SWAT Rick 50 times, no less for our perceived approval, he’s not crazy enough to post here and say he did it, foolishly expecting praise?

Furthermore the SWATtings occurred long after we found him, starting in 2022. There is no major event from this place in 2022 that could theoretically be linked as our motivation to start doing that to him.

Why it could be a Kiwi

Null doesn’t promote “cow tipping” but his website and the lolcows prominent on there certainly get fucked with directly by their users a shit ton. Compared to here where the shit we say not to do doesn’t get done. Null has never had a full accounting of the website. Admin at least has control of the 200 users here and it can be assumed he “see’s everything”, or most of it. Null saying the SWATting isn’t happening on KF cause he isn’t seeing it is an argument from ignorance. (If my logic is correct…@admin, comment?) Null couldn’t possibly see everything being posted on his website especially in off site chats or discords.

Kiwifarms also has a history of just fucking with these people to an insane degree with Chris Chan being a prominent example. The environment they cultivated over there makes it so that the “funniest” way to fuck with these lolcows is by putting them in dangerous or criminal situations. The only reason they were disgusted that Chris fucked his mom is because they gained some weird sympathy for him. (No doubt out of feeling guilty for tormenting him for a decade.) But make no mistake - If that happened to ANY other lolcow they covered they’d be cheering for it. (A reminder that Null cut off Chris not for incest but for lying to him.)

Circumstantial evidence. What a coincidence that the SWATtings started RIGHT after Pats page was created on Kiwifarms.

KF is a lot more political than us and has a streak of moral righteousness. We call Pat fat because he’s funny and a deadbeat. They think Pat is a liberal jewish pedophile. It’s not enough to call him fat. His life needs to be ruined to teach him a lesson. This is key to almost everyone they fuck with and it’s how they justify harassing the most random and innocent trannies and faggots. “They’re literally le pedos!!! Us swatting them is saving le children!!!”

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout

Attachments

• torswats_name.jpg
    torswats_name.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 43

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Furthermore isn’t it weird that despite KF being more ruthless towards Patrick he ONLY focuses on us? Isn’t it weird that Torswats came here? That he said he saw the article about him on here? That he found us talking about Pig?

It’s almost like someone WANTS Rick to focus on us and not KF, the people actually harassing him.
I also agree it’s prob a KF, it’s clear they have some real crazy people over there. Also the fact we have many people we are critical off that have been swatted zero times. The Cumia’s have never been swatted by Pat has been close to 50 times? That doesn’t add up - especially since Joe and Ant have had live internet streams of themselves which is when people swat to see their reaction while streaming. Piggy doesn’t like KF but they have so many lol cows and he’s not one of the main ones so it makes him upset. He claims this entire site is dedicated to him which is obviously a lie.

G

Why it’s not us

Why it could be a Kiwi

From what we know, it can only come down to 3 possibilities:
  • Rick ordering the swats
  • Torswats doing it for fun
  • A Kiwi doing it
If a Kiwi is responsible, as you believe, why was Rick swatted so many more times than any other Kiwifarms lolcow, including streamers, and including many, many other lolcows that are significantly more popular? And what would be the motivation? If it happened once or twice, I could see it being a Kiwi. But at this point we are looking at several thousands of dollars being spent and risking many decades in prison with no payoff and giving his "target" exactly what he is looking for.

If Torswats was doing it for fun, the same question as above comes up. Why Patrick and not any of the other more popular cows? Why was Pat not mentioned in their private chats while their other targets were? Why did Patrick not have a cowbin thread until after they outed him?

Obviously without access to Pat's finances, we don't have definitive proof, but the path of least resistance leads us to him.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
From what we know, it can only come down to 3 possibilities:
  • Rick ordering the swats
  • Torswats doing it for fun
  • A Kiwi doing it
If a Kiwi is responsible, as you believe, why was Rick swatted so many more times than any other Kiwifarms lolcow, including streamers, and including many, many other lolcows that are significantly more popular? And what would be the motivation? If it happened once or twice, I could see it being a Kiwi. But at this point we are looking at several thousands of dollars being spent and risking many decades in prison with no payoff and giving his "target" exactly what he is looking for.

If Torswats was doing it for fun, the same question as above comes up. Why Patrick and not any of the other more popular cows? Why was Pat not mentioned in their private chats while their other targets were? Why did Patrick not have a cowbin thread until after they outed him?

Obviously without access to Pat's finances, we don't have definitive proof, but the path of least resistance leads us to him.
It may just be that Torswats was telling the truth that time when he wrote that Pat stiffed him on payment and whenever he beta tested his new systems it was done on Pat - not only for qc but for fun because fuck that guy.

G

If you believe Rick is doing this all for attention, what about the ones he DIDN’T bring up like when they shut off his heat? He didn’t bring this up until 6 months after it happened.
I've always assumed this was him exaggerating about the joke "automated" text he got pretending to be from his electric or gas company, his poor reading comprehension led to him erroneously texting back "STOP" and the redditor jokester replying something like "Okay your service has been cancelled" or something like that. While I haven't personally confirmed this, according to others shutting off heat in the winter is illegal in Wisconsin, lending credence to the possibility Pat's being dishonest about this story. And let's face it, in all likelihood Pat would've been screeching about it on X had this actually occurred.

Wish I've kept a folder full of these screenshots, the memory of that one makes me laugh.

Edit: found them
1000006614.png

1000006615.png

The first time he publicly mentioned the heat being shut off was in an interview, more recently (and after people voiced skepticism) he tweeted it was due to a fake gas leak call. I feel like he would've mentioned this during the interview.

1000006616.png

Attachments

• 1000006616.png
    1000006616.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout

Why it’s not us

Why it could be a Kiwi

Good post and summary, especially when it outlines how ridiculous and against all logic it is to blame this place when it goes against the entire history of the forum, the reddit and the pests. Name a time when somebody got swatted or attacked/assaulted for jocktober or as result of a feud with the sub. Those aren't funny or comedic pranks, they're crimes that nobody here condones or finds anything but reprehensible and dangerous. Fuck, if only from the aspect that it makes Pat look sympathetic to normies in some small way. Until they look at his Twitter of course.

I think personally one of two things has happened. Either he's done it to himself for attention, since he's a known fraudster and liar and faker from way back.... white supremacists came to my door because I'm a firebrand or Nazis chanted for blood and soil in my face while I bravely stood around taking photos at Worldcon, the incredibly fake and gay motorcycle fraud...etc... Or based on what Torswats allegedly said, Patrick partially did a few for attention and then tried to back off, didn't pay and Torswats kept on hammering him. Torswats I believe said on a a screenshot I saw that he was hitting Pat every time he got a new order to test the new number out which tracks with how he was tied to the Reno motel thing since the number was the same.

Either Fats did it all or he did it at first and then he didn't pay and it got out of his control to stop. Could it be a Kiwi? Sure. It just seems like there's a lot of smoke coming from a perpetual liar and fraud's half hovel.