• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick tweets that Torswats has been arrested

G

PGP. Btw, I think Jackie is having a difficult time figuring out how to use it lol. Otherwise she would have just said "whoops, forgot to include my PGP key, here it is".
7e0892ad4a804f067406091d9639a90b.png

And thanks for reminding me what a piece of shit this kid is. I literally hope he gets raped every single day, has all his commissary stolen, then dies of AIDS the day he is released. Something tells me they picked Florida for a reason.
90ea383a88e79caa4da895e475b49c1d.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I just hope Jackie doesn’t crack my info and find out that my real name is Todd and I live in Pinellas Park, FL

Wait, shit —
I guess if you're going to prison I should go too. seeing as i'm your former cohost Ron Bennington and If there's two things I hate, it's Nepotism and Niggers

Forum Clout
PGP. Btw, I think Jackie is having a difficult time figuring out how to use it lol. Otherwise she would have just said "whoops, forgot to include my PGP key, here it is".
7e0892ad4a804f067406091d9639a90b.png

And thanks for reminding me what a piece of shit this kid is. I literally hope he gets raped every single day, has all his commissary stolen, then dies of AIDS the day he is released. Something tells me they picked Florida for a reason.
90ea383a88e79caa4da895e475b49c1d.png
16 internet dicks.

The fuck is the point of posting A public key?

Now, if you can sign and people can verify with the old, previously supplied TS public, that’s another thing.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Remember Louise Mensch? She thinks Jax (and Jennifer...?) should be sued for defamation. Rick's echo chamber gets a little bit smaller.

View attachment 179682
Imagine being told by a lawyer that you have a case but the person you’d be suing is such a deadbeat poor-ster you would never get the money back.

Even fucking Rick paid up. Just how much of a loser IS Jackie?

Forum Clout
Remember Louise Mensch? She thinks Jax (and Jennifer...?) should be sued for defamation. Rick's echo chamber gets a little bit smaller.

View attachment 179682
If "Dushatar" and Leslie looked into crowdfunding for defamation lawsuits they might have pretty good luck getting a decent amount of donations. That obese streetshitter made a lot of enemies over the years before she landed on the radar of KiwiFarms and the Pests. Same with Fatso.

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
If "Dushatar" and Leslie looked into crowdfunding for defamation lawsuits they might have pretty good luck getting a decent amount of donations. That obese streetshitter made a lot of enemies over the years before she landed on the radar of KiwiFarms and the Pests.
Blood from a stone. Fatty boom boom is over $200k in debt to credit card companies so they'll never see a payday.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
If she pulls the same shit Fatso did then she risks jail time for contempt of court. Other than that, it sets a precedent for future lawsuits against her if she has judgments against her for defamation/libel.
There is no way they aren't hiding money in crypto.
Perjury is how they go to prison, just need to get them in the court.