• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick tweets that Torswats has been arrested

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Regardless of if he's claimed other swattings in the past, ultimately for the discussion at hand that's inconsequential: when he tells the story pepperoni night is the first "because of those stalkers", I'm inclined to believe it went down the way he tells it (timestamp is 22 minutes 10 seconds):

I'm inclined to believe that fatty needed an actual story for the podcast other than "people on twitter call me fat and my books stink".
At best some cops knocked on his door and spoke to him.
At worst he spun a domestic call (what the call was logged as) into the infamous pepperoni story.

Forum Clout
Regardless of if he's claimed other swattings in the past, ultimately for the discussion at hand that's inconsequential: when he tells the story pepperoni night is the first "because of those stalkers", I'm inclined to believe it went down the way he tells it (timestamp is 22 minutes 10 seconds):

He is so much more calm and clear in his speech here. The no income for years is hastening his full blown insanity. He really needs to stop replying to tweeters.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
He is so much more calm and clear in his speech here. The no income for years is hastening his full blown insanity. He really needs to stop replying to tweeters.
this was december 2020? According to other court documents he started with resto around november. He must have gotten that SFWA loan ok at some point before January 2021. In this interview he has a seemingly limitless amount of money backing him. He has a spy inside the "cult", and the nations top internet wine twink shotgunning subpoenas all around the country.

Fast forward 3 years. He blew through 200k (and counting) all because he couldn't remove quasi from the original complaint.

Forum Clout
this was december 2020? According to other court documents he started with resto around november. He must have gotten that SFWA loan ok at some point before January 2021. In this interview he has a seemingly limitless amount of money backing him. He has a spy inside the "cult", and the nations top internet wine twink shotgunning subpoenas all around the country.

Fast forward 3 years. He blew through 200k (and counting) all because he couldn't remove quasi from the original complaint.
"couldn't"

wouldn't

#DLTIW, child

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout

December 2020 seems right, that matches the date of the download from YouTube.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Stolen from the torswats Kiwi thread:

The torswats affiliated doxxing site, "cowbin (dot) net" went offline a few days ago and left a message for Rick and Jackie along with the PGP key (i guess?). According to KF that shit after "Heil Patrick tomlinson" is an olde English saying that translates to "Nothing is misery unless one thinks it is misery." (Gay)

1000010058.jpg

This message has since been replaced with a death threat directed at the CEO of Blackrock, Larry Fink.

1000010059.jpg

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Refresh my memory if you could. How would the suit AND Quasi proceed if his name were taken off the complaint?
There were two issues with the subpeona and resulting quash, because Brinton Resto is very dumb. The first is that quasi was included in the original Wisconsin complaint. This was the main issue as everyone already knows. The second was that resto used some boiler plate subpeona that was ridiculously overbroad. In the google one it was asking for every google account quasi has ever used, all his financial information etc.

The way that discovery disputes happen, in California at least, is that you have to meet and confer first. This is what transpired in the emails that were attached to the SF website. Quasi said he gave resto everything he had, meaning emails and cloudflare ip addresses. e.g [email protected].

This all occurred before the first quash hearing with Stein. What should have happened was that Brinton withdrew the subpeona to cloudflare and google. Then either resubmits the complaint in Wisconsin removing John doe 1 as a defendant, or submits a motion to amend the complaint, whichever is the correct way to do it in Wisconsin.

After that he could have issued a new subpeona to quasi himself for production of records, this time as a third party. Essentially the same subpeona he sent to cloudflare, kiwifarms,ED etc. Schulman said as much in the final quash hearing to stavros esq. Something like:

fat bald idiot - "we need this information to identify the john doe defendants. This is the same thing as if we subpeonaed twitter for a production of records".
Based Schulman - "well that's not what I have in front of me. I have a motion to quash. That's what i'm ruling on. You need to submit something else if that's what you were trying to do".

Here is where it could have gotten interesting, although Resto likely fucked it up out of the gate by including quasi originally. If they tried to subpeona quasi again his lawyers would have used the same defense. That the new subpoena was just an end run pretext around the original issues, to get quasi's identity illegally.

But, if they had gotten lucky, its possible that the second subpoena (duces tecum) to quasi could have gone differently in the second meet and confer. Now with quasi removed from the complaint.
  • Resto - quasi needs to give over more information
  • Pena - he gave everything already, nice request stupid.
  • Resto - we don't believe you we're going to subpeona him for a 3rd party hearing
  • Pena - then we'll have to quash it, FUCKFACE

Then another 3 rounds and 6 months of back and forth on the quash. In the remote possibity it didn't get quashed, it likely would occur under seal with quasi's identity protected. It possible Resto would need to know quasi's identity though and could have leaked it to Rick.

If Rick somehow would have gotten quasi's identity, there's nothing he could do with it other than harrass and defame him like he does with Mullen. Although Pat, being the fat dummy he is, would have stupidly named quasi in some new complaint. Then got hit with even more sanctions for abuse of process and/or malicious prosecution.

Forum Clout
There were two issues with the subpeona and resulting quash, because Brinton Resto is very dumb. The first is that quasi was included in the original Wisconsin complaint. This was the main issue as everyone already knows. The second was that resto used some boiler plate subpeona that was ridiculously overbroad. In the google one it was asking for every google account quasi has ever used, all his financial information etc.

The way that discovery disputes happen, in California at least, is that you have to meet and confer first. This is what transpired in the emails that were attached to the SF website. Quasi said he gave resto everything he had, meaning emails and cloudflare ip addresses. e.g [email protected].

This all occurred before the first quash hearing with Stein. What should have happened was that Brinton withdrew the subpeona to cloudflare and google. Then either resubmits the complaint in Wisconsin removing John doe 1 as a defendant, or submits a motion to amend the complaint, whichever is the correct way to do it in Wisconsin.

After that he could have issued a new subpeona to quasi himself for production of records, this time as a third party. Essentially the same subpeona he sent to cloudflare, kiwifarms,ED etc. Schulman said as much in the final quash hearing to stavros esq. Something like:

fat bald idiot - "we need this information to identify the john doe defendants. This is the same thing as if we subpeonaed twitter for a production of records".
Based Schulman - "well that's not what I have in front of me. I have a motion to quash. That's what i'm ruling on. You need to submit something else if that's what you were trying to do".

Here is where it could have gotten interesting, although Resto likely fucked it up out of the gate by including quasi originally. If they tried to subpeona quasi again his lawyers would have used the same defense. That the new subpoena was just an end run pretext around the original issues, to get quasi's identity illegally.

But, if they had gotten lucky, its possible that the second subpoena (duces tecum) to quasi could have gone differently in the second meet and confer. Now with quasi removed from the complaint.
  • Resto - quasi needs to give over more information
  • Pena - he gave everything already, nice request stupid.
  • Resto - we don't believe you we're going to subpeona him for a 3rd party hearing
  • Pena - then we'll have to quash it, FUCKFACE

Then another 3 rounds and 6 months of back and forth on the quash. In the remote possibity it didn't get quashed, it likely would occur under seal with quasi's identity protected. It possible Resto would need to know quasi's identity though and could have leaked it to Rick.

If Rick somehow would have gotten quasi's identity, there's nothing he could do with it other than harrass and defame him like he does with Mullen. Although Pat, being the fat dummy he is, would have stupidly named quasi in some new complaint. Then got hit with even more sanctions for abuse of process and/or malicious prosecution.
100% they thought and still think the ID of anybody on the forum will be earth shattering because at the root and core of what they believe is that mocking "good" people like them is a crime. Pat can insult and threaten everybody because he's right, but anybody else laughing at him even amongst like minded radio show fans is some form of crime to them. The guy was arrested for threatening a baby and dismisses that as untrue despite a cop typing into a report, but somehow thinks saying FFWBT is a felony if it's about him. Ultimately even most lefties think Pat is wrong on that regard, minus a cadre of socially defective cat ladies, that is. Nobody cares Pat is being insulted by some people via tweet and I think that's why Jackie hatched the swat false flag plan, to create a real crime and then draw a nexus between mocking and violence. It goes along the lines of them really thinking the police will frame people for actual crimes because the ridicule of Pat lead to the swat stuff. The problem is there's zero proof that anybody but himself did the swat stuff.

Their thinking is akin to a person laughing that a politician they hate got assassinated and therefore that proves they assassinated him. It really is hard to believe that they think people are so stupid as to just draw a nexus between sophomoric tweets and violating the law. Meanwhile Pat himself has zero problems with ignoring binding court orders. It really does show that Pat is the only person in this saga who has contempt for the law. It's why he could deny a murder threat arrest and conviction as being a lie despite the literal proof being published. He's a very bad man, easily capable of murdering Trammel or person who he feels is terrorizing him by attending a bar he once attended. I really hope the FBI finds the necessary evidence to get him off the streets before he does kill some innocent person who he cuts off and then they call him fat.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It really does show that Pat is the only person in this saga who has contempt for the law.
It’s hard to have contempt for something you don’t understand.

Thats not to say this forum is full of lawyers or even legal eagle subscribers. But I think we all have common sense and know whats illegal and whats not. That calling someone fat over twitter, or on here, is not a crime.

Pat has demonstrated no understanding of the law. He hired a wine lawyer to defend him from cyber harassment. He didn’t even appeal the judgement. He fucked off from it because he thought he could. Hell, his defense for the baby threats wasn’t “No i didn’t say that, she’s crazy!”, it was “Yeah I said that but I didn’t threaten the baby!” as if that somehow absolves him of any responsibility. He wrote that terrible pro se motion thinking it would have any merit in getting the judgement overturned or Gibney exposed.

He truly has a 1IQ, no common sense, understanding of how the law works. I always go back to that interview they did with the patreon fag where he questioned Nikki on ALWAYS responding to people. She goes “YEAH BUT THATS NOT ILLEGAL IS IT?” Thats genuinely how they think. A bad decision or one you don’t agree with is illegal. And if something is legal there can’t, or shouldn’t, be any repercussions for doing it. And if you BELIEVE you are in the right…it’s legal!

Classic fucking entitlement bullshit. “I believe this judgement is unfair, so i just won’t show up to the exam or answer the door when they serve me and i’ll drag my feet till theres no other options.”