reason 1/1,000,000 why Niki Robinson is a piece of shit

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
What a pathetic attempt to trick someone who does this shit for a living. Nice job trying to legally out maneuver a competent lawyer, stupid.

Nikkki must be an exhausting cunt to be around. The "they're trying to kill us" sweatshirt and her trans black lives matter sign are pretty indicative of that. She has a problem a lot of women her age have in that the haven't heard "Alright, enough of that!" in response to their incessant doom-and-gloom gum flapping as much as they need. I still have to do that with my wife about once a quarter and she's pretty well heeled at this point. Women aren't cut out to live up to the feminist propaganda that's constantly leveled at them. They were tricked into the work force despite most not being suited for it mentally. Instead of keeping their eyes on the horizon and side stepping obstacles as they come, they hark over every stone and puddle along the way, making them unhappy. They're better suited for a closed carriage than an open trail.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It was pointed out before but Pat & Niki are clearly stupid yet believe they are smartest people they know. It’s one thing if you’re dumb but at least know it and don’t try to be anything more but these two think they are above others because they’re so smart in their minds. The way Pat bragged about Niki made it sound like she’s a real bitch and is proud to be one. It’s why they don’t have friends and are miserable cunts that think they can sue the police for doing their jobs.

Last edited:
G

Which is more insulting? The fact that they tried to steal $26k or that with their 140IQ (combined) they thought you would fall for it?

Just noticed they thought they would be clever by dating the letter the 6th. "oh we sent that before you told us of the updated balance!". The bank drafted check is on the 8th.
They sent him a follow up letter about how much they were enjoying painting Aunt Pol's fence.

Steve Ramone

I don't know if an intelligence thing, a personality thing, or both, but a certain kind of idiot cannot process failure and analyze what went wrong to improve next time. With Pat it seems more his cluster b personality disorder and giant ego, but who knows with Niki.

You'd think this would have been bred out of the species before now. Being too dumb to learn would probably be an evolutionary disadvantage.

EraGodless

On Febuary 7, 2024 My Wisconsin Attorney spoke to Niki Robinson in an effort to close out the Santa Clara debt. She was informed it would be roughly around 30k. She said she would pay 11k and asked why it was 30k. She was informed about the additional costs, fees and interest.

On Febuary 9, 2024 My Wisconsin Attorney left a voicemail for Niki to resolve the outstanding debt again. She never returned this voicemail or spoke with Dave again.

The check that I previous posted was dated February 8th, which was one day after my attorney informed Niki that the amount was more than 11k. Also included was this letter:

Why is this significant? Well Nicole had just been informed that she owed more than 11k. Yet she wrote a letter specifically stating that the check represents the "full satisfaction of the judgement"

... there's some contention about the law here. It might be the case that if you cash a check for less than the judgement you have "agreed" to the full amount. Even writing "under protest" or something on the check may not be enough. So I had a check for 11k, that I couldn't cash until I had the remaining amount. Given the specific timing of when this occurred, its likely Niki consulted a lawyer and they tried a legal trick in order to steal 26 thousand dollars from me. that's right, after filing a frivolous lawsuit, costing me 83k and 3 years of my life. She tried one last gambit to steal from me.

Nice gamesmanship, idiot.
First attorney listed on the link is named Gibbs. Lol.

G

69f150ea62b02eb5d413d1e3c1142628.png

Found in r/Iamverysmart
That's a right triangle, you stupid cunt.

G

I don't know if an intelligence thing, a personality thing, or both, but a certain kind of idiot cannot process failure and analyze what went wrong to improve next time. With Pat it seems more his cluster b personality disorder and giant ego, but who knows with Niki.

You'd think this would have been bred out of the species before now. Being too dumb to learn would probably be an evolutionary disadvantage.
I think Niki fell in love with pills early on in life and she was married to them when she met Pat. She probably felt like the fraud before they met and stayed high every day since then.

EraGodless

I think Niki fell in love with pills early on in life and she was married to them when she met Pat. She probably felt like the fraud before they met and stayed high every day since then.
The only picture I have seen of her where she looked truly happy was when she was smashed and hanging out with that mulatto dude-- completely cucking Patrick who was a wallflower in the background.

Spook

I know we like to all pretend we're wealthy here McGowan-style, but this is not an insignificant amount of money. $85,000 is a shit ton of money to most people.

I'll remember this blunder for the rest of my life as an example of extraordinarily poor decision-making. The quality of your life is a cumulation of small and large decisions you make on a daily basis so it's really important to stay of a sound and sober mind and not poison it with alcohol, social media addiction, sugar, BP meds, and SSRIs. Seriously, take care of your heads, folks.