reason 1/1,000,000 why Niki Robinson is a piece of shit

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
what are you doing to protect small businesses says the rectangle shaped lesbian as she tries to avoid paying her court ordered debt.
1. You are not a business. You are a criminal cyberstalker attempting to kill my family.
2. My wife is not a lesbian.
3. My wife is not shaped like a rectangle.
4. We don’t need any “protection”, you do.
5. The court didn’t order us to do anything, child.
6. We have no debt, child.
7. We did not pay a cent.

Enjoy prison.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
I don't think she ran her own business. And if she did, how would her jobless husband make more money than her 🤔 Also, Nikki's small business- whatever happened there?

Also, there's no fucking way a small business with 3 employees would offer all of those things-- I would really love to talk to a former employee.

She did at one point. I'll see if I can dig up my old research, but when I was looking into her company I found that robinsoninc (or something equally retarded), was registered as some kind of "minority" business category. Which got some sort of tax benefits or grants because its was "woman owned and operated".

She did at one point. I'll see if I can dig up my old research, but when I was looking into her company I found that robinsoninc (or something equally retarded), was registered as some kind of "minority" business category. Which got some sort of tax benefits or grants because its was "woman owned and operated".
I worked for a company that got a lot of work from the federal government. Most of the fed contracts stipulated that the company must try to use sub contractors that were owned by minorities and/or women. Most of those woman owned businesses were fronted by gooks whose white husbands were the real owners. It's like the white guys who are now dominating womens' sports. We just can't help but win.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
I found this

8W - Woman Owned Small Business
A2 - Woman Owned Business

This looks to be more out of date

I also checked https://www.usaspending.gov/ , but couldn't find any grants.

Caverlock

Nice For Here

aGDghost.PNG

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I worked for a company that got a lot of work from the federal government. Most of the fed contracts stipulated that the company must try to use sub contractors that were owned by minorities and/or women. Most of those woman owned businesses were fronted by gooks whose white husbands were the real owners. It's like the white guys who are now dominating womens' sports. We just can't help but win.
I worked for a company that was a WOSB but it was actually her based as fuck husband who was the decision maker. In fact, she was borderline retarded and had a fucking tongue ring.

Imagine meeting your “CEO” for the first time and it turns out she’s a 40 something year old woman with a fucking tongue ring. We all had to act like it was totally normal and she wasn’t totally retarded.

Anyways, we used the WOSB thing to coerce our clients into spending their government money on us to meet the mandates of their contracts. Our firm then used that taxpayer money as a slush fund for our leadership team to spend on things like Underarmour, Nike’s, Patagonias, Cristal, private planes, firm branded whiskey bottles. It was pfg

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
What a pathetic attempt to trick someone who does this shit for a living. Nice job trying to legally out maneuver a competent lawyer, stupid.

Nikkki must be an exhausting cunt to be around. The "they're trying to kill us" sweatshirt and her trans black lives matter sign are pretty indicative of that. She has a problem a lot of women her age have in that the haven't heard "Alright, enough of that!" in response to their incessant doom-and-gloom gum flapping as much as they need. I still have to do that with my wife about once a quarter and she's pretty well heeled at this point. Women aren't cut out to live up to the feminist propaganda that's constantly leveled at them. They were tricked into the work force despite most not being suited for it mentally. Instead of keeping their eyes on the horizon and side stepping obstacles as they come, they hark over every stone and puddle along the way, making them unhappy. They're better suited for a closed carriage than an open trail.
I read somewhere that only 10% of women don't actually regret having children🤷‍♂️

G

I don't think she ran her own business. And if she did, how would her jobless husband make more money than her 🤔 Also, Nikki's small business- whatever happened there?

Also, there's no fucking way a small business with 3 employees would offer all of those things-- I would really love to talk to a former employee.
I've looked them up on LinkedIn, never contacted them though. Aside from all being incredibly inexperienced retards who unironically put inane shit like their experience working in a supermarket bakery on their resume, it's clear they either worked as contractors and/or it was only a part time thing as they all lisy other emoyers concurrently with pbg.

Undoubtedly they have violated multiple IRS laws, it's one of the main reasons they avoided the debtors exam at all costs and why Pat was bailed out the day before his contempt

G

In the intricate tapestry of life, the obese man and his drug addict wife stand as two polar opposites, navigating the labyrinth of existence with their intertwined destinies. The weight of his physical form mirrors the burden of her substance abuse, both lost in the murky waters of their own limitations and desires. Yet, in their seemingly divergent paths, they find a strange unity, a cosmic dance of dependence and indulgence that speaks to the fragile balance of power and weakness within us all. As they forge ahead in their chaotic odyssey, they unknowingly unravel the threads of truth and illusion, ultimately realizing that in the paradox of their connection lies the key to transcendence and liberation from the gravitational pull of their own shortcomings.

job-jordan.gif
Jordan Peterson is such a fucking faggot. I hope he dies of a Xanax overdose