Reaction Score Power Rankings - Week 2

G

If you ever reply to me, mention me, or carcrash another post by me, you will effectively invert the contract and become my bitch.

Make my day
I'm rubber you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you, nigger bitch.

G

Comin for yall niggas.
Bring it nigger, but you better have regular bowel movements if you want in on this AARP-fest with senior like Dre, P-reddy, and me lol. BRB, I need my centrum silver.

G

UPP! You did it. Now you're my bitch.

How's that feel, fucker? Can't even abide by your own terrible bit. Now suck my willie and abandon your account.

How's that feel, fucker? Can't even abide by your own terrible bit. Now suck my willie and abandon your account.

Three times for that stupidity, you my prag, you filthy nigger bitch, now blow me the jacuzzi awaits.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Bring it nigger, but you better have regular bowel movements if you want in on this AARP-fest with senior like Dre, P-reddy, and me lol. BRB, I need my centrum silver.
Ohh, get it. We're boomers.... Not him. It's us.

Also he doesn't carcrash every single post. It's all us. He's the victim.

Literal Pat brain.

G

Literal Pat brain.
I only car crash your posts in the threads I'm active, I learned from my nigger bitch, you. Yes you guys literally are talking about the regularity of taking shits, for the resident boomer, me, to not do that and you to do it, screams you are older than your birth year. Nigger life ages you fast, now don't reply or you get hobbled for insolence to your master.

G

Literal Pat brain.
I gotta run nigger, it's canasta time in the rec room, with Mille, Myrtle, Agnes, and that new hottie, Nelly. I'll check back after the van gets back from Dollar Tree and I see what the others bought.

We found the forum Sloth.

Not only do sloths only poop once a week – more than enough time to cause some serious constipation – they also have to do so on the ground, making them an easy target for predators.
da fuq?!! I cycle 15miles most days, hardly sleep, do work on my houses even though I can afford not to, I'm just good with those hands.
Sorry I'm not a great big fat person who's life revolves around messily excreting my overfill. It's cool bro, I'll send you some dudewipes.

Who knew such an innocuous comment would start a shitstorm.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
da fuq?!! I cycle 15miles most days, hardly sleep, do work on my houses even though I can afford not to, I'm just good with those hands.
Sorry I'm not a great big fat person who's life revolves around messily excreting my overfill. It's cool bro, I'll send you some dudewipes.

Saying that you only take shits once a week is absolutely not an innocuous comment.

Snake

Nice anorexia, stupid.

G

After how many days of bitching about "everyone" downvoting "all" your posts.

You're not Joe Cumia, you're a fucking kike.
Nigger, it's a nigger, right? Nigger I never bitched about "everybody" down voting anything, I don't care, I observed that you and like 3 others plus your alts so about 6-7 people scour the site to downvote, me, who cares, it seems you do, because when I returned the favor you cry. Nigglet Dre can't handle being down voted after years of getting 37 to 47 on tests in his 10 grades over 15 years.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Nigger, it's a nigger, right? Nigger I never bitched about "everybody" down voting anything, I don't care, I observed that you and like 3 others plus your alts so about 6-7 people scour the site to downvote, me, who cares, it seems you do, because when I returned the favor you cry. Nigglet Dre can't handle being down voted after years of getting 37 to 47 on tests in his 10 grades over 15 years.
I don't have any alts, jewish child.