Reaction Score Power Rankings - Week 2

G

"Glued to his phone like a tween girl" is not a great insult when you have more posts than @Jim-sucks-shit (pbuh).
It would make more sense if you didn't narrowly just look at posts on here, but realized his formatting requests are the faggotry to which I was responding. Sort of like posters here complained about KF, you know a homo that needs texts in bubbles, unable to decipher them in text form. I did enjoy you raping Scibetta though.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
What's going on with all the arguing, big guys?
1605467280939.jpg

G

What's going on with all the arguing, big guys?View attachment 714
My text exchanges with tubby and my call to Resto has angered the cackling hens who repost Pat tweets and make unfunny comments. New content scares guys like PRNelson, Dre, Jim talks shit and the like, so they car crash all my posts because cache on the forum is more important to them than the mission. I'm enjoying their efforts, nothing like coming back to 20 notifications of down ribbing on my 3 posts from 4 people and their 3 alts each. Nelson pretended he was "going to New Hampshire" and "would see us in a few days" but managed to return in 8 hours. I'm the first to agree we all probably waste too much time here for the jokes, but these pussies live here.

G

My text exchanges with tubby and my call to Resto has angered the cackling hens who repost Pat tweets and make unfunny comments. New content scares guys like PRNelson, Dre, Jim talks shit and the like, so they car crash all my posts because cache on the forum is more important to them than the mission. I'm enjoying their efforts, nothing like coming back to 20 notifications of down ribbing on my 3 posts from 4 people and their 3 alts each. Nelson pretended he was "going to New Hampshire" and "would see us in a few days" but managed to return in 8 hours. I'm the first to agree we all probably waste too much time here for the jokes, but these pussies live here.
It is not the texts, it is the neediness for attention. Dont be a Pat and whine about downvotes.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
You aren't doing anything new, boomer. People have been texting pat since before you started posting. They knew how to post screenshots too though.

"These pussies live here"

Says the boomer with one of the highest post counts.

G

You aren't doing anything new, boomer. People have been texting pat since before you started posting. They knew how to post screenshots too though.

"These pussies live here"

Says the boomer with one of the highest post counts.
We're 10 posts away from one another and none of you dimwits running around down-voting my every post have any text exchanges with him posted? I was the person who told others to text him as well when he was biting on everything to get more reactions. Your logic is poor, I get it, you don't like my bit. I don't care.

G

It is not the texts, it is the neediness for attention. Dont be a Pat and whine about downvotes.
I'm not whining about them, that's the point, the people doing them are the ones that think they matter. Down vote me, I'm really OK with it, why wouldn't I be? I'm not needy because I answer direct responses, but people who need to follow my every post in hopes their down rib while be "cried" about by me, which I'm not, may be needy themselves.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Lol, You downrib everyone who makes fun of you. I only downrib you when you post gay shit about me.

You can't have it both ways.

I can promise you that texting that Patrick guy has absolutely nothing to do with you always being mocked.

You also lied about having a wife.

Last edited:

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
My text exchanges with tubby and my call to Resto has angered the cackling hens who repost Pat tweets and make unfunny comments. New content scares guys like PRNelson, Dre, Jim talks shit and the like, so they car crash all my posts because cache on the forum is more important to them than the mission.
We totally hate people who make fun of Pat, and we hate new content. Right.

There's no way it could've been because a condescending old boomer tried talking down to others (a la Pat, you know, that guy we make fun of) or called people nigger lovers with no provocation. No, that would take self-awareness and humility to realize that.

You clueless old faggot.

G

I'm not whining about them, that's the point, the people doing them are the ones that think they matter. Down vote me, I'm really OK with it, why wouldn't I be? I'm not needy because I answer direct responses, but people who need to follow my every post in hopes their down rib while be "cried" about by me, which I'm not, may be needy themselves.
Just shut up sometimes, you and Pat and Joe are the same.

Uncle Floyd

"No. Nothing right now, Mr. Herman."
I'm a Pat Posting Pioneer, child.

G

Just shut up sometimes, you and Pat and Joe are the same.
That's advice for any number of people here.
Lol, You downrib everyone who makes fun of you. I only downrib you when you post gay shit about me.

You can't have it both ways.

I can promise you that texting that Patrick guy has absolutely nothing to do with you always being mocked.

You also lied about having a wife.
I literally down rib about a fifth of what the same assholes down rib on me, because it matters to them, I love the attention, right? I lied about having a wife lol, so the thought people, as in everybody, has a partner is that revolutionary? You're just a pussy clinging to "cache" you imagine exists from a place we come for laughs. Of course I check the forum when I have a chance, it brings me laughs, and I answer some of you clowns, because it too is funny. I don't really see the ribs thing as believably mattering to anybody, but here you go again, crying about it. Go figure,
We totally hate people who make fun of Pat, and we hate new content. Right.

There's no way it could've been because a condescending old boomer tried talking down to others (a la Pat, you know, that guy we make fun of) or called people nigger lovers with no provocation. No, that would take self-awareness and humility to realize that.

You clueless old faggot.
No you totally hate people that call idiots that brag of cache, don't hide behind VPNs, and know all the pussies commenting on other Pat posters are bitches. In the words of the Boomer in Chief, "come on man", the thing is that those things, you know the chicken, er ribs with the sauce should make it clear, that you are not funny about the obese fella, so you feel the need to whine when your spot is threatened. Was that better for you? You're a twat, half the gang here is, not that they're Pat like, just obvious pussies in real life, that now feel like they're not in the band anymore and actually play a sport. Oh and butt hurt niggers.