Reaction Score Power Rankings - Week 2

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
No you totally hate people that call idiots that brag of cache, don't hide behind VPNs, and know all the pussies commenting on other Pat posters are bitches. In the words of the Boomer in Chief, "come on man", the thing is that those things, you know the chicken, er ribs with the sauce should make it clear, that you are not funny about the obese fella, so you feel the need to whine when your spot is threatened. Was that better for you? You're a twat, half the gang here is, not that they're Pat like, just obvious pussies in real life, that now feel like they're not in the band anymore and actually play a sport. Oh and butt hurt niggers.
Nobody understands your point because you write like a fat retard. We hate people who make fun of Pat and whose who don't use VPNs? Stop taking your Alzheimer's meds with booze you old, fat piece of shit. You're still just butthurt from when someone told you weeks ago that you sound like an idiot.

G

Nobody understands your point because you write like a fat retard. We hate people who make fun of Pat and whose who don't use VPNs? Stop taking your Alzheimer's meds with booze you old, fat piece of shit. You're still just butthurt from when someone told you weeks ago that you sound like an idiot.
What a moron, fucking pussies that hide their forum accounts, hide behind VPNs, and write shit like "We hate people who make fun of Pat and whose who don't use VPNs? " At least I was imitating Biden, this was your actual reply. It really is boring, get funnier and what kind of retarded that thing is saying Alzheimer's medicine? Say something funny that a 51 year old might actually have, like ED or something that would be possible and embarrassing. You're now my second bitch, answering me every single time. Don't reply unless you're a faggot.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
What a moron, fucking pussies that hide their forum accounts, hide behind VPNs, and write shit like "We hate people who make fun of Pat and whose who don't use VPNs? " At least I was imitating Biden, this was your actual reply. It really is boring, get funnier and what kind of retarded that thing is saying Alzheimer's medicine? Say something funny that a 51 year old might actually have, like ED or something that would be possible and embarrassing. You're now my second bitch, answering me every single time. Don't reply unless you're a faggot.
The don’t reply bit is gold

Riccardo Bosi

I think your feelings are still hurt at all the mean things we said about you. Did you ever stop and wonder why people don't like you and think your posts are shitty? No, it's the under 50s who are wrong.

Wait quietly, oldchild.

This is the best website to visit while going doody
anyone who does stuff with their phone while shitting is gross. I only shit probly once a week so you'd be bereft of content, even when I do I'm straight-in, karate sounds, drop the bogstopper & bounce outta there. I don't get people who make taking a shit into a 'thing'.
That said, this would be the website to go to.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
anyone who does stuff with their phone while shitting is gross. I only shit probly once a week so you'd be bereft of content, even when I do I'm straight-in, karate sounds, drop the bogstopper & bounce outta there. I don't get people who make taking a shit into a 'thing'.
That said, this would be the website to go to.

You only take shits once a week? I was like that when I was a teenager but now I take 3 shits a day easily.

Riccardo Bosi

It's sometimes twice to be completely honest witchya, but I heard of someone who shits every 2 weeks, THAT was shocking to me.
Being real; I probably launch 3 shits every 2 weeks, whatever dayrate that works-out to
I guess as long as you're regular it's okay. I've never heard of someone going 3+ days unless they were dehydrated or something.

G

I think your feelings are still hurt at all the mean things we said about you. Did you ever stop and wonder why people don't like you and think your posts are shitty? No, it's the under 50s who are wrong.

Wait quietly, oldchild.
I guess as long as you're regular it's okay. I've never heard of someone going 3+ days unless they were dehydrated or something.
Bowel regularity, surely a conversation for the youth, OK boomer, now don't reply unless you had your Metamucil.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Because guys don't talk about their shits. Right.

Does anybody know what point this poor senile man is trying to make?
He's calling you a boomer because you called him a boomer.

We really need a covidcumia flowchart.

Did they insult you? -> Yes -> Repeat the insult back in more words than are necessary

G

N

So bad I had to quote you twice. You literally wait for my replies like a bitch hot for my cock, and no young men don't discuss bowel movement regularity. Fuck even real boomers aren't there for the most part. You're talking like seniors at a McDonalds or a diner for their small decaf do at 8 AM when viable people like me grab breakfast before we head out to kayak or ski.

G

Did they insult you? -> Yes -> Repeat the insult back in more words than are necessary
No nigger, I'm comically pointing out the irony of this non-boomer's, boomerish actions. Don't reply unless you're a faggot.

Riccardo Bosi

N

So bad I had to quote you twice. You literally wait for my replies like a bitch hot for my cock, and no young men don't discuss bowel movement regularity. Fuck even real boomers aren't there for the most part. You're talking like seniors at a McDonalds or a diner for their small decaf do at 8 AM when viable people like me grab breakfast before we head out to kayak or ski.

We should amend that flowchart.

Did they respond to you? -> Yes -> They are gay, and also a boomer

viable people like me grab breakfast before we head out to kayak or ski.
Is he really talking about kayaking?

DMAN

NYC Mayor
No nigger, I'm comically pointing out the irony of this non-boomer's, boomerish actions. Don't reply unless you're a faggot.
Did your logic stand up to scrutiny? -> No -> Restate what they just said, in total obliviousness

G

We should amend that flowchart.

Did they respond to you? -> Yes -> They are gay, and also a boomer

Is he really talking about kayaking?
Yes, my kids like it, I find it stupid, but since kids like it, as a boomer I do it to avoid conversations about my bowel regularity with the other octogenarians. Don't reply unless you're an old pussy.