Reaction Score Power Rankings - Week 2

G

Tony has come from nowhere to not only catch I'llRoastYaFor$5, but rocket right past him. His burning hatred for transexuals and colored people seem to be fueling his frenetic output in the Off Topic forums. Earlier this week someone suggested he likely doesn't have much of a life, but I am not here to judge. Michael Jordan didn't have any friends either.

Miss Mew has ascended to fill out the top 3, boosted by her booming Dollison sales.

Most impressive, however, is Jim-sucks-shit, who managed to place 7th with only 81 posts. That is content efficiency right there.
Familiar faces Chip and Treehouse round out the top 10.

I don't see Dre anywhere, which is a shame but he's chosen to spend his time making alts and downvoting eveyone. Which is fine. That's his thing and it makes him happy.

The forum has been a more enjoyable place since Covidcumia realized he was gay and jumped off the Peace Bridge. Happy trails, faggot.

View attachment 659
I take it you didn't crash off of a mountain, faggot....what a shame.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
I take it you didn't crash off of a mountain, faggot....what a shame.
I doubt that, but a few of these nitwits are using alts, so they hide their accounts so you can't see their time stamps. I commend them for the meth and crack smoking you need to do to post here 22 hours a day.
sad-old-man.png

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
I doubt that, but a few of these nitwits are using alts, so they hide their accounts so you can't see their time stamps. I commend them for the meth and crack smoking you need to do to post here 22 hours a day.
Says the faggot boomer that spends 22 hours a day texting pat and studying how to take screenshots.