• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rare Danny "Ben Dovid" Ross photos 2.0

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
You never had any to begin with.
True

1930754_49562221306_878_n.jpeg

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
That's your big "gag"? I replied to a thread? Wow. So fucking owned bro. You fawkin got me.
I think its the quickness and frequency that this faggot is referencing. I could have posted this at 2AM and you'd be the first reply. Much like your Facebook use, you're obsessed with this place. The last bit of the world saving you from totally obscurity.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
Why does everyone hate Danny again? I genuinely forgot. He may be thinskinned and aggressive but the hatred is at such a weird level like he personally wronged some of you or he was arrested for fucking a baby. He was prissy and annoying on air. I can’t imagine how this would drive me to scour his fathers facebook for “embarrassing” photos. Especially when these photos aren’t in and of themselves embarrassing. Its not like you got a photo of Danny dressed like a woman or him sucking a cock. Holy shit, is that Danny as a kid? LMAO GOT EM
He's jewish, his undeserved sense of accomplishment, his complete denial of reality, his total lack of self awareness and hypocrisy, and the fact that he was the Renfield to a pedophile dracula.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
OP you took it too far. You're posting ugly goofy photos of Danny, the one public figure related to O&A we have on this board.

Honestly I think Dan's just upset he doesn't look good in any of these besides the kid ones before the terminal ugliness took hold.
The only way you can take this worse is by demanding to know the guys address for a fight

Forum Clout
Hey man. Have you ever been punched so hard you couldn’t fucking see straight? He was a real fucking tough guy. Ignore that blubber behind his cool sleeveless rock t shirt, and his gay electric car, and his sensitive side which caused him to off himself. He was a MANS MAN.

You won't visit freemovies.com? Well in that case, I'll descend into a 45-minute black person temper tantrum.

You know, the whole Patrice vs. Danny fight is a testament to how shitty and fragile Windows is, that it will break if you visit the wrong websites.

If the studio used Macs or Linux machines, that fight never would have happened, and Danny would still be alive today.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I don't use Facebook. I use Facebook to keep in touch with people.

Yes that's right. I don't use Facebook aside from basic messaging with half a dozen people. That's right. You got me. Split some more hairs. Anything to try and smash Danny, what can I find, what can I find, oooooh, semantics!! Ha! gottem.
You're obsessed with your dead coworker Steve because he used to punk you out and make you look like a bitch.

Steve's the coolest. Go hang with Steve, lierally.

Forum Clout
Yes that's right. I don't use Facebook aside from basic messaging with half a dozen people. That's right. You got me. Split some more hairs. Anything to try and smash Danny, what can I find, what can I find, oooooh, semantics!! Ha! gottem.

Steve's the coolest. Go hang with Steve, lierally.
Not semantics...lies. You denied having Facebook until proof was shown, then it was "just to stay in touch with friends." A lie. Not a dispute in meaning. A pure deception.

Claiming it's an argument over meaning is in itself another lie.

I wasn't splitting hairs. Just laughing at your lying lies you liar. (Or as you say, lol)