• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rare Danny "Ben Dovid" Ross photos 2.0

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
He's jewish
Get the fuck out of here
Screenshot_20240628-132100_Gallery.jpg

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
That frame on my wall cost more than your net worth. Anyway, I'll try and be more attractive for you next time. I know how this forum only likes hot, really tall guys. I mean, clearly everyone here is straight, but man, if you didn't know better....
You have a AOC monitor Daniel I didn't know the cheapest budget brand is still in business

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Depends, do you want spit in your face?

BTW it's super cute you think I'd remember who you are. Lemme guess, you're some fat O&A fan? Nailed it. Which Paltalker were you? TheSolipsist? Is this FLEAMAN????
Lol you won't do shit Danny, you little bitch. Someone else ordered to meet you somewhere and you pussed out.
YESSSS I THREATEN MY EMPLOYEES WITH WORK PLACE VIOLENCE WHEN I CANT CONSTRAIN MY EMOTIONS WITH EATING
To be fair to Steve , if I had idiots like Danny, Sam and Erock working under me I'd be handing out haymakers by lunchtime
Get the fuck out of here
View attachment 208192
Nice hair. Yidness up front, bar mitzvah in the back

Last edited: