• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rare Danny "Ben Dovid" Ross photos 2.0

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Why does everyone hate Danny again? I genuinely forgot. He may be thinskinned and aggressive but the hatred is at such a weird level like he personally wronged some of you or he was arrested for fucking a baby. He was prissy and annoying on air. I can’t imagine how this would drive me to scour his fathers facebook for “embarrassing” photos. Especially when these photos aren’t in and of themselves embarrassing. Its not like you got a photo of Danny dressed like a woman or him sucking a cock. Holy shit, is that Danny as a kid? LMAO GOT EM
When have I ever said I hated Danny? I've complimented him several times in my history on this board. Is it an act of hatred to post publicly available photos that immediately pop up when you search "Danny Ross" on Facebook?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Almost everyone on this board is a miserable fuck, tbh.
Tangent time but this was the result of us moving off Reddit. That was such casual access even people who weren’t hardcore O&A fans who already had reddit could shitpost, or even people who didn’t know them but were just interested in the “snark”. Moving off there guaranteed whoever would be here would be fawwwwkin HARDCORE

Forum Clout
Exactly. Fake Danny account and DMAN is definitely fucking Erock.
What is it with the schizos on this board thinking there are only 5 people on the world and they can sniff out their accounts? There is some other fag who keeps tagging me and asking about some chick named Leslie bc he thinks I’m some dude from another board

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You caused Steve C to kill himself because you wouldn't let him hit you with his meat fists.

Steve C. killed Steve C.

Nobody told him to sell O&A the videos back. Nobody told him to take Monday's off forever. Shit like that leads to your exit. Worked with Bonaduce's show until that was cancelled. Worked a local Scranton rock station doing imaging and a day shift.

Went from Foundry being your primary source of income, to making local Scranton radio money. You'd kill yourself too. Especially married to that.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Steve C. killed Steve C.

Nobody told him to sell O&A the videos back. Nobody told him to take Monday's off forever. Shit like that leads to your exit. Worked with Bonaduce's show until that was cancelled. Worked a local Scranton rock station doing imaging and a day shift.

Went from Foundry being your primary source of income, to making local Scranton radio money. You'd kill yourself to. Especially married to that.
Hey man. Have you ever been punched so hard you couldn’t fucking see straight? He was a real fucking tough guy. Ignore that blubber behind his cool sleeveless rock t shirt, and his gay electric car, and his sensitive side which caused him to off himself. He was a MANS MAN.

Mr. Faggotry

Forum Clout
Steve C. killed Steve C.

Went from Foundry being your primary source of income, to making local Scranton radio money. You'd kill yourself to. Especially married to that.
Whats wrong with this little piggy? The bbbbbooooys said she was so hot on the radio.

Screen Shot 2024-06-27 at 7.25.12 PM.png

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
“I don’t know. I just feel like everyone is against me. And they’re just trying to get me to say alright fuck it i quit. I’m at my fucking breaking point. The torture here is fucking endless.”

- Steve, and i’m not exaggerating, after he was told he couldn’t take every Monday off for an entire year.

Literal faggot lol.

Mr. Faggotry

Forum Clout
Hey man. Have you ever been punched so hard you couldn’t fucking see straight? He was a real fucking tough guy. Ignore that blubber behind his cool sleeveless rock t shirt, and his gay electric car, and his sensitive side which caused him to off himself. He was a MANS MAN.
Screen Shot 2024-06-27 at 7.26.28 PM.png