• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rare Danny "Ben Dovid" Ross photos 2.0

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
LMAO, I called it. I wonder how many of you fools saw me during the show, were plenty happy to meet me, and walked away with a photo and smile.

What happened, friend. Did I fuck your chick or something? Fuckin' HAS to be for you to act like this.
We met at a Hard Rock event years and years ago. We talked for a while so you would probably remember me. I'll make you a deal, if you post a current selfie, I'll do the same.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
We met at a Hard Rock event years and years ago. We talked for a while so you would probably remember me. I'll make you a deal, if you post a current selfie, I'll do the same.

So for clarity, I'm correct, yes?

You ARE some O&A fan who I met in the past, and was cordial with, only to turn around here for the lulz. You're a pathetic piece of shit.

See here, everyone? Another fucking CUNT, happy to meet me at some long ago event. It would be amusing if it wasn't so fucking pathetic.

Mr. Faggotry

Forum Clout
So for clarity, I'm correct, yes?

You ARE some O&A fan who I met in the past, and was cordial with, only to turn around here for the lulz. You're a pathetic piece of shit.

See here, everyone? Another fucking CUNT, happy to meet me at some long ago event. It would be amusing if it wasn't so fucking pathetic.
Do you want to meet again? I'm 6'1" and significantly younger than you.

Mr. Faggotry

Forum Clout
Depends, do you want spit in your face?

BTW it's super cute you think I'd remember who you are. Lemme guess, you're some fat O&A fan? Nailed it. Which Paltalker were you? TheSolipsist? Is this FLEAMAN????
532878_10150667358261572_1162957013_n.jpeg

Mr. Faggotry

Forum Clout
You don't need a selfie, you've already posted my most recent photos you. Go dig up that pic I had to take for that gtawiki. It's like 3 weeks old. Besides, I'd post mine, and then you'd reply with a picture of Earl or something.
I don't really believe that "BenDovid" is actually Danny Ross, which is why I want a (((current day)) selfie.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Why does everyone hate Danny again? I genuinely forgot. He may be thinskinned and aggressive but the hatred is at such a weird level like he personally wronged some of you or he was arrested for fucking a baby. He was prissy and annoying on air. I can’t imagine how this would drive me to scour his fathers facebook for “embarrassing” photos. Especially when these photos aren’t in and of themselves embarrassing. Its not like you got a photo of Danny dressed like a woman or him sucking a cock. Holy shit, is that Danny as a kid? LMAO GOT EM