• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pour one out for EVS. Patrick. Always. Wins.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Yes you have.

Agreed

It would have been really cool if you could support anything you say with something case specific to the point you state. Hurr durr isps are like utilites, child twitter isn't , you aren't owed an explanation,

I don't give a shit and it's why I car crashed the one post you made and not all of them, it was the content. Sorry I called you out, redditor.

No you're not, you're really not. As you notice I'm dark for many hours most days,

This post is a reference to pat styled replying. Now get a job.
Hey, a girlfriend of mine is planning on moving out of NY by the end of summer and will put her apartment on the market. Should she use the proceeds of her sale to buy a house in her new state as soon as it's sold or rent and wait it out in the hopes mortgage rates drop by winter? She wants to go for a 30 year mortgage rather than a 15. What are your predictions for the upcoming housing market?

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Hey, a girlfriend of mine is planning on moving out of NY by the end of summer and will put her apartment on the market. Should she use the proceeds of her sale to buy a house in her new state as soon as it's sold or rent and wait it out in the hopes mortgage rates drop by winter? She wants to go for a 30 year mortgage rather than a 15. What are your predictions for the upcoming housing market?
several factors to consider.
primarily, does she have decent beefers and whatsapp?
How adverse is she to supporting me while my 'writing career' takes off?
Can I pick the state?

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Think about Quaso’s bandwidth bill before you ask something like this.

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
Forum Clout
I posted earlier somewhere the early 80's rates took like 12 years to return to the previous levels, They were around 200% higher, now they're 300% higher and the houses are way more expensive relative to income. That's got many people holding knowing the increased cost to get a similar property. That reduced inventory is keeping prices higher than the rate would normally allow just to facilitate "need to move" buyers and sellers

Rents are crazy too depending on locale, my advice would be see what a house costs all in, if it is less than 125% of rent she'd pay, buy and plan on an extra 10k to refi in a few years because the rates are going to stay above 5 for a few years. I'm more suspicious of buying in this environment but I still hate the concept of paying somebody else's mortgage. It's a tough one, man. Also I'd wait until 2024 shakes out election wise, god only knows the shit that can happen.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I posted earlier somewhere the early 80's rates took like 12 years to return to the previous levels, They were around 200% higher, now they're 300% higher and the houses are way more expensive relative to income. That's got many people holding knowing the increased cost to get a similar property. That reduced inventory is keeping prices higher than the rate would normally allow just to facilitate "need to move" buyers and sellers

Rents are crazy too depending on locale, my advice would be see what a house costs all in, if it is less than 125% of rent she'd pay, buy and plan on an extra 10k to refi in a few years because the rates are going to stay above 5 for a few years. I'm more suspicious of buying in this environment but I still hate the concept of paying somebody else's mortgage. It's a tough one, man. Also I'd wait until 2024 shakes out election wise, god only knows the shit that can happen.
Thanks, Booms. Appreciate it.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
"The world would be amazing if my team was the only one allowed to have opinions."

Easy on the groundbreaking political philosophy there, Montesgoo.

Nobody said that. Nice jewish argumentation tactic there.

I thought the Jews controlled everything

The levers of power, yes

and every right wing figure is a plant

No, the ones who aren't shills catch tremendous heat. If they're enough of a potential threat to jews, you may not even see them in the media, because jews don't want people knowing of them andblistening to them. So they get gayopped [/QUOTE]

so I'm not sure how advocating for even more state control of people's lives by those types isn't just tripping over the same stone again.

Get a load of this shill. Very kosher tactics. State control has proven successful so long as jews aren't involved and non-scumbags are in power.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
Wouldn't it be better we all had protected speech on broad platforms?
No, it would be better if people with harmful things to say did not have protection.

I don't want jews infecting our kids with transgenderism, our peers with anti-Boomerism, our beta males with neoliberalism, our women with feminism, our nons with anti-Whitism, our college kids with communism, etc.

We criminalize certain speech, like threats or "Fire!" in a crowded theater. It should be extended to (((subversive))) things too.

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
Forum Clout
No, it would be better if people with harmful things to say did not have protection.

I don't want jews infecting our kids with transgenderism, our peers with anti-Boomerism, our beta males with neoliberalism, our women with feminism, our nons with anti-Whitism, our college kids with communism, etc.

We criminalize certain speech, like threats or "Fire!" in a crowded theater. It should be extended to (((subversive))) things too.
Well I might support that myself, but while we have the veneer that we're not a white lead world and so many of us cuck and simp to (((them))) I'd rather our superior words are equal to theirs in the ability to speak them.