• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pour one out for EVS. Patrick. Always. Wins.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
IMG_0797.jpeg

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Has pig gloated about this yet? You just know he's going to be insufferable as can be when he finds out. Oh well, still doesn't change the fact that he's $50K in debt and facing contempt charges.
I love that its not just one or the other. Both. Raw deal tubby. If you swing at the king you best not miss.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I told you guys yesterday, today is 100x gravity training day. He may even enter the Hyperbolic Time-Chamber and re-live the days of slavery over and over again just to prepare himself to break bucks and give zero fucks. By Wednesday, Rick will be outright slaying N's in broad daylight and juicing steroids with every ester known to man, so that they all time-release while he's in there, making sure that he's jacked for fawkin months.