Piggy's secret car blog and twitter account? Larps as a mechanic with the pen name "Torque Wheeler"

The Torquis de Lard

HEIL THE ALLIANCE / CLOG WORLD ORDER / BBB
Working on my portfolio to get a career started at Posts with Ghosts. Hire me, Big Nik! I’m proficient in angelfire and geocities.
SuperGimpChick has joined Patrick’s crusade against the stalkers! Rascals, you’re officially on notice!

Oh my fucking Lord...

NiceNameStupid

Cakehorn enthusiast
SuperGimpChick has joined Patrick’s crusade against the stalkers! Rascals, you’re officially on notice!

Full name is Crystal Rondeau:

Pat is really reaching to the bottom of the barrel for allies against us. She has spinal muscular atrophy. She's a complete vegetable, people with that condition can't even shit. She needs someone to reach up her ass and pull the shit out.

My fucking ribs. Nice anti-troll alliance, stupid.

Full name is Crystal Rondeau:

Pat is really reaching to the bottom of the barrel for allies against us. She has spinal muscular atrophy. She's a complete vegetable, people with that condition can't even shit. She needs someone to reach up her ass and pull the shit out.

My fucking ribs. Nice anti-troll alliance, stupid.
Can’t wait for a fucking vegetable who can’t even shit to contact my work and get told to fuck off back to whatever hole she crawled from. If my work can even make out the mumbles.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Nice obvious 80s cliches you unimaginative fucking cunt.
Mentions acid trip and cocaine in the same statement yet those two drugs are complete opposites because he’s never touched any hard drugs. I guess since he was such a loser nobody ever offered him anything (not even weed) so him being so anti drug is another “don’t let the idiots win” thing.

LongIslandchomper

Lizard King devotee
L.jpg

Saw this on a power rack at the gym today. Unfortunately all the 2.5 lbs plates were being used so I couldn't bench the coveted 250 in it. 😕

TikTok's legal team? They're a chinese app designed to create unrest in the West... I'm sure they'll get right on-it.

MacaroniMan

Loves macaroni.

Someone raped that thing?! Jesus Christ...

Harry Kilmer

Yeah, it's a duplex. Look it up!
I had actually forgotten about his dumb mechanic larp for the past few days and decided to check on the account:

View attachment 54807

Last tweet was around 3 days ago and it was about trolls. Nice dedication to your new career, stupid.

So glad we ruined this for him.

Also, this website destroyed me