Piggy's secret car blog and twitter account? Larps as a mechanic with the pen name "Torque Wheeler"

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Everyone knows that trolls only like to target people that don’t react or acknowledge them. If you want to scare them off you have to show them how tough you are on the internet!
I’m sure this won’t encourage more of it!

He’s not bothered and doesn’t care, which is why he’s now had 40 minutes of filmed angry breakdowns over mild trolling.

The Fuchitive

Nice self own, stupid.
kOGfODQ.jpg

He got the bit!
1TJ1RXI.jpg

YdPe3Ok.png

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
I’m sure this won’t encourage more of it!

He’s not bothered and doesn’t care, which is why he’s now had 40 minutes of filmed angry breakdowns over mild trolling.
"Look at me losers! Im at the beach with my friend ( of 4 decades) and totally not thinking of you. Im totally not responding by making this video. Just look at this view. Im sorry someone hurt you"

He does all the typical reactions. You got some weak name calling, passive aggressiveness,claims about metal health problems, chest puffing. The "take a step closer" and remove sunglasses was a nice touch. He really thought he was doing something there.

The Fuchitive

"Look at me losers! Im at the beach with my friend ( of 4 decades) and totally not thinking of you. Im totally not responding by making this video. Just look at this view. Im sorry someone hurt you"

He does all the typical reactions. You got some weak name calling, passive aggressiveness,claims about metal health problems, chest puffing. The "take a step closer" and remove sunglasses was a nice touch. He really thought he was doing something there.
If I were on that beach right now you guys would think I died! No phones!!

NoBacon

The gunslinger.

He’s not even flexing that he’s with his girlfriend at the beach. He’s with an ugly bald man and they don’t even have chairs, let alone beers or something fun.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Pat wants to make it sound like he has a staff.
remember he's HEAD writer and CHIEF grease monkey in his LARP fantasy

he wishes he had subordinates so much lol he has zero aurhority over anybody. Even the zero effort nature-bestowed command a father has over his children he doesn't have because he signed it away.

He's a powerless sissy acting tough behind a screen all day to cope.

G

The beached whale is denying it.
[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/ToeKneeTM/status/1547389467912273921[/URL]
[MEDIA=streamable]b7uib0[/MEDIA]
"You hurt others because you were hurt yourself"
This is true when you actually wanna hurt people. When you're just fucking with people because it's funny, then that's not the case at all. I was fucking with people since I was old enough to talk. I was a little jokah baby.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
"You hurt others because you were hurt yourself"
This is true when you actually wanna hurt people. When you're just fucking with people because it's funny, then that's not the case at all. I was fucking with people since I was old enough to talk. I was a little jokah baby.

You wouldn’t DARE say that to toekneeTMs face, LOSER!

He’s at the beach with his bald ugly boyfriend, what are YOU doing?