Piggy's secret car blog and twitter account? Larps as a mechanic with the pen name "Torque Wheeler"

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
He got so worked up over it he needed to get a trump tweet out to cope.

1657766685939.png

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
He got so worked up over it he needed to get a trump tweet out to cope.

View attachment 53803
This is pure retardation. He’s saying “These are the people who’s entire job it is, to go with whoever tells them to do something, does something.”. So in other words, these are people who are incapable of thinking for themselves. I seriously hate him. I can’t stress enough, he’s what leads to tyranny.

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk

DanFielding

A hero has fallen.

Rest In Peace to @Torque_WheeIer, formerly known as @TorqueWheeler69, formerly known as @TorqueWheeler. In your short time on this earth, you were able to damage countless ribs and you helped many E-Begging Twitch Streamers realize how off they were. But now your duties are done and we must move on to broader horizons: Toro Tommy Tomlinson!

Mmk5HzI.png
TYFYS

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
A hero has fallen.

Rest In Peace to @Torque_WheeIer, formerly known as @TorqueWheeler69, formerly known as @TorqueWheeler. In your short time on this earth, you were able to damage countless ribs and you helped many E-Begging Twitch Streamers realize how off they were. But now your duties are done and we must move on to broader horizons: Toro Tommy Tomlinson!

Mmk5HzI.png

pour-drink.gif

The rise and fall and rise again of torque wheeler