Piggy's secret car blog and twitter account? Larps as a mechanic with the pen name "Torque Wheeler"

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
pose as a Patrick stan, tell this idiot to LEAVE PAT ALONE because he has special needs and is a good guy who just likes to run social experiments every once in a while

I did in the first clip above pretyy much, it didn’t capture it but if you even mentioned him you get insta banned and it sets off alerts and he starts gloating. It’s very funny and gay.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Real name is Anthony Allen

aa2.png

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Just saw this:

View attachment 53403

Emailed a service about identity theft?

View attachment 53404
“Sure, Jan” is a thing that only women are supposed to say cuntily. There is NO reason for a straight man to EVER act like a woman or say things in a completely effeminate way.

Poor Pat. He gobbled up so much pozzed black digital semen (Twitter and Reddit) that he doesn’t realize it feminized him.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
I just don't understand why he acts so mean. His twitter persona is a bit he does--does he really think that's the best way to act to get more follows and engagement? After all, you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar, right folks?

Then again, 1.7*. He's in hog heaven right now and it brings him joy to be an asshole to people. If he wasn't such a despicable human being it would be sad.
Because he unfortunately fell into the neoliberal culture that taught him that acting like a cunty woman gets you virtue points and approval. It was an easy sale because he feels deeply resentful about his inferiority and cuntiness comes naturally to a lot of guys like that.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I'll admit that I'm too lazy to bother with twitch, but if anyone wants to keep the bit going I'd create a bunch of 'Pat army' accounts. 'PatArmy_098' etc. And just keep fucking with this guy as a supposed stealthygeek fan.
I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure twitch is pretty good with handling bots. Since it’s live viewers, they want accurate numbers unlike what we saw with twitter/Elon where he found out their numbers were bull shit. I.E. Twitch actually cares because advertisers actually care.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
found on r/all
Fucking christ, did he blow us a kiss at the end of that rant? I really think we need to start a Podcast/Streamer Criticism section. I know that Dan suggested this a while ago but the fucking ego on these nobodies is completely insane. He is Joe Cumia if he played video games instead of a guitar.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Fucking christ, did he blow us a kiss at the end of that rant? I really think we need to start a Podcast/Streamer Criticism section. I know that Dan suggested this a while ago but the fucking ego on these nobodies is completely insane. He is Joe Cumia if he played video games instead of a guitar.
The irony of Dan suggesting that