Pig meltdown incoming

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
1721600484925.png

1721600509558.jpeg

Trading the Kid Sniffler for the Yid diddler.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Yea but no one was taking her seriously at this point. Now that she's being endorsed I expect her to drop rapidly, especially when the GOP going after her now. I'm excited to see how the republicans go after the dems now. I think they're gonna do the cover up angle for the dems CLEARLY covering up Bidens mental acuity for the last 3+ years. They're also gona go hard after Harris for doing pretty much NOTHING as Vice president. Remember she was in charge of the border and the border is in absolute SHAMBLES and has been. If she was in charge of that 1 thing and it's gone to shit, how can anyone trust her to handle anything else? This is gonna be real fun to watch.
@usaindistress?

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
I get what you’re getting at but she’s been the tie breaking vote in the senate more than any other VP. So thats not “nothing”.

(Obvious observation ova here) but it’s all wait and see. But I think we can both agree she’s a better candidate than Biden. What can the Republicans say? Oh she sucked off her boss. Biden grabs baby balls and showers with his kids and potentially did illegal shit selling his name and influence. She could not possibly be worse
Tie breaker vote more than anyone else is not an accomplishment, it's an obligation, dumbass.

They're also gona go hard after Harris for doing pretty much NOTHING as Vice president. Remember she was in charge of the border and the border is in absolute SHAMBLES and has been. If she was in charge of that 1 thing and it's gone to shit, how can anyone trust her to handle anything else? This is gonna be real fun to watch.

You're forgetting that Progressive voters think "antiwork" is a great idea and they think that meritocracies are racist.

In this light, Kamala Harris is a million times easier to elect than Biden. She's someone who got her job by fucking her way to the top, is a drunk, is a pothead, and can't be bothered to work.

She's literally everything Progressives love.

cliveowen

stlaker
Here was Harris' poll numbers right before she dropped out in 2020:

But it has been declining ever since, hitting a low of about 3 percent on Dec. 2, according to a Real Clear Politics average. That put her in sixth place, behind former Vice President Joe Biden, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg and former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg

She was losing to the booty bandit for crying out loud. She didn't become VP based on merit, it was because Joe wanted a black woman. Being VP has done nothing to increase her viability as a candidate. Any votes she gets aren't voted for her, but votes against Trump. I don't see very many Dems changing their vote for trump now, but you could see a lot not even bother voting, or voting for RFK.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Here was Harris' poll numbers right before she dropped out in 2020:

She was losing to the booty bandit for crying out loud. She didn't become VP based on merit, it was because Joe wanted a black woman. Being VP has done nothing to increase her viability as a candidate. Any votes she gets aren't voted for her, but votes against Trump. I don't see very many Dems changing their vote for trump now, but you could see a lot not even bother voting, or voting for RFK.
What were Bidens poll numbers in 2008 when he ran for President? Now pull up his poll numbers for 2020. Irrelevant

cliveowen

stlaker
Wrong little baby child…

View attachment 212450
Its one poll but consider this. The public has been exposed to Biden for the last 4 years and he polls terribly. Thats his ceiling. The public doesn’t even know what Kamala does and she polls better than Biden. Thats her floor and she can go up from there.
You are quoting the same NY times that refused to report that Joe has been a pudding brain for the last 3 years for fear of giving Trump an advantage. How the fuck can you trust their poll numbers when it comes to Trump?