Pig meltdown incoming

Progressives don’t have lots of votes. Kamala literally got 0 votes and dropped out before the Iowa primary. She’s AWFUL and people hate her. She’s not gonna do well. Biden nominating her was a fuck you yo everyone who pushed him out. If they wanted a real chance of actually beating Trump they should look toward Manchin/Shapiro. More central democrats. Kamala has less chance than Bidens corpse. Keep in mind she will also have to answer to the border which she was in charge of and every other policy decision of the last 3 years. She also has to answer to covering up for Biden who is clearly not fit to serve. She has a huge uphill battle. There’s a reason Obama didn’t nominate Kamala. He’s smart and will end up backing someone who actually has a chance to win. There’s gonna be a lot of infighting until November and the party is in complete disarray.

Oh I agree, they're fucked.

A lot of this reminds me of the elections in 1984 and 1988:

In 1984, the Dems ran the first woman vice president. I think they thought they'd pull a bunch of woman voters but it failed miserably.

In 1988, they ran Michael Dukakis. I vaguely recall that the original front runner got BTFO'd because the National Enquirer revealed that he had a mistress. Back when that type of thing was scandalous. They threw the original nominee under the bus, put up Dukakis instead, and he got obliterated.

The entire reason that anyone "electable" won't be running on that ticket in 2024 is because they don't want to end up like Dukakis, I think. The dude was trying to become president, and I couldn't even tell you if he's still alive. After he got soundly rejected, his career was O-V-E-R. Kamala probably doesn't realize that there's no good way to come back from this; unless she can win, her political career is finished.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Pig keeps plagiarizing tweets left and right lately, trying to ride the election wave
1721611347604.png

1721611337826.png

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
DA and AG for a combined 13 years.
Senator for ~3 years which is half the term (pretty pathetic tbh)

Both of these things caused her to fail miserably in 2020. Its just not enough federal experience to qualify for president.

Now she’s been VP for 4 years. Whether you think she was good or not it automatically makes her the heir apparent. Every VP has run for President since the 40’s and a majority have won their nomination.

I mean Obama had less experience than her. ~2 years in the Senate and 7 years in state politics. I guess the question is if she isn’t the best candidate to win who the hell is?
The dems should have been asking that instead of trying to bank on being able to prop Biden up a second time against trump.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era

In 1984, the Dems ran the first woman vice president. I think they thought they'd pull a bunch of woman voters but it failed miserably.

In 1988, they ran Michael Dukakis. I vaguely recall that the original front runner got BTFO'd because the National Enquirer revealed that he had a mistress. Back when that type of thing was scandalous. They threw the original nominee under the bus, put up Dukakis instead, and he got obliterated.

The entire reason that anyone "electable" won't be running on that ticket in 2024 is because they don't want to end up like Dukakis, I think. The dude was trying to become president, and I couldn't even tell you if he's still alive. After he got soundly rejected, his career was O-V-E-R. Kamala probably doesn't realize that there's no good way to come back from this; unless she can win, her political career is finished.
Dukakis failed because he's Greek.
People don't trust Greeks, and for good reason!
@Jims_Maroon_Pants comment?

No one was going to beat Reagan in '84. It was like Dole vs Clinton in '96.

Gary Hart was going to be the nominee for '88 til he got caught fucking some strange puss. Dukakis wasn't really anyone's pick, kind of like Niggala.

The public has been exposed to Biden for the last 4 years and he polls terribly. Thats his ceiling. The public doesn’t even know what Kamala does and she polls better than Biden. Thats her floor and she can go up from there.
Are you completely retarded? So whenever the public gets to know a politician more, their popularity can only go up? In 2020, she had one great debate performance and everyone thought she was amazing. Then they got to know her and immediately her popularity plummeted and she was polling behind fucking Bloomberg. She stinks, and I don't like her.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke

Both of these things caused her to fail miserably in 2020. Its just not enough federal experience to qualify for president.

Now she’s been VP for 4 years. Whether you think she was good or not it automatically makes her the heir apparent. Every VP has run for President since the 40’s and a majority have won their nomination.

I mean Obama had less experience than her. ~2 years in the Senate and 7 years in state politics. I guess the question is if she isn’t the best candidate to win who the hell is?
The astronaut senator whose wife got shot in the head.

Bob Kelly or something, I dunno

Vivek just made a good point that they might pull a Michelle Obama last minute in Chicago and that’s the reason why Obama didn’t nominate Harris. Either way Kamala isn’t the answer. One of Biden biggest donors said he won’t fund Kamala because she’s the one person who’s worse than Biden right now lol
Lol, it won't be Big Mike.

BoomerSperg

You're basically half right, shes the best candidate to win the nomination because anyone else will make half their voter base seethe.

But there's no way she's going to win the general unless trump fucks up on the level of bidens debate performance. Shes a sacrifice to appease retards. If she was smart she would realize this and say 'fuck you I'm not running' and try to make a come back in 2028 if trump somehow fucks up and she could play the "I was vp for someone you hated slightly less" card.

She wont though.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
rapist is sad it's Joever but also upped his confidence from +10M votes to +15M (if that's the case why not support the switch? retard)
View attachment 212426

they think by repeating something a lot it comes true, extremely womanly minded people
What is wrong with these idiots? When did people start caring this much about politicians? You'd think Joe was his grandpa.