Pig meltdown incoming

BudDickman

He keeps saying this "by every metric" shit as a "smart person signal phrase" to impress other retards. What metrics? Unemployment is at the same the same level it was under Trump and inflation is way up, worse than it's been since the early 80s.

You can argue that inflation started with Trump since he was on board with the COVID faggotry that increased the money supply and inevitably caused inflation, but Pat was on board with that shit too.

By the way, I'm sure there's a Facebook post out there where Pat is arguing like a complete retard that stimulus money has nothing to do with inflation. This was in 2020, and then somehow after that inflation went way up. Who could have predicted that, except every non-retard?

That one was photoshop bait made and distributed on purpose during her run for POTUS so the real photos of her history could be easily blown off too. The only real part is both of those men are disgusting kikes, and she's a whore:

SmartSelect_20240721-212050_Brave.jpg

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Progressives don’t have lots of votes. Kamala literally got 0 votes and dropped out before the Iowa primary. She’s AWFUL and people hate her. She’s not gonna do well. Biden nominating her was a fuck you yo everyone who pushed him out. If they wanted a real chance of actually beating Trump they should look toward Manchin/Shapiro. More central democrats. Kamala has less chance than Bidens corpse. Keep in mind she will also have to answer to the border which she was in charge of and every other policy decision of the last 3 years. She also has to answer to covering up for Biden who is clearly not fit to serve. She has a huge uphill battle. There’s a reason Obama didn’t nominate Kamala. He’s smart and will end up backing someone who actually has a chance to win. There’s gonna be a lot of infighting until November and the party is in complete disarray.
I see what you're saying, but there are still two big questions here that have to be addressed, and their context cannot be understated:

1. Does Kamala's unlike-ability outweigh one's TDS, especially after everything that's happened from 2015 on?
2. Both sides cheat and the Dems are no different, as we've seen. Are the Dems so desperate and craven, that they would try 2020 again, even though pulling off the same trick twice comes with MAJOR risks?

These HAVE to be considered, fully.

I see what you're saying, but there are still two big questions here that have to be addressed, and their context cannot be understated:

1. Does Kamala's unlike-ability outweigh one's TDS, especially after everything that's happened from 2015 on?
2. Both sides cheat and the Dems are no different, as we've seen. Are the Dems so desperate and craven, that they would try 2020 again, even though pulling off the same trick twice comes with MAJOR risks?

These HAVE to be considered, fully.

-Trump is supposed to be dead right now. This is not how the plan to steal another election was supposed to play out.

-Obama hasn't endorsed Kamala yet.

-They still have rigged electronic voting machines which use Crowdstrike technology as well as harvested ballots from countless illegal aliens they have automatically registered to vote through their catch and release program at the borders.

EraGodless

This is like blaming the refs when his team loses.

View attachment 212518
The classic conservative who thinks every liberal candidate for the presidency for the past 44 years, was superior to every republican candidate.

He's so fucking stupid and arrogant that it hurts my brain. I hope someone bricks him in his shitty backyard and his camera fails to record it.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Bidens campaign corpse isn't even cold and Pat is all in with an unelectable negriss
View attachment 212441

He needs one of those heart monitors with a direct link to his doctor. His BP is gonna skyrocket
Someone should ask Pat why he is even bothering since, according to him, only Joe could beat Trump. This is all just oinking in the wind.