Pig meltdown incoming

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Here was Harris' poll numbers right before she dropped out in 2020:

She was losing to the booty bandit for crying out loud. She didn't become VP based on merit, it was because Joe wanted a black woman. Being VP has done nothing to increase her viability as a candidate. Any votes she gets aren't voted for her, but votes against Trump. I don't see very many Dems changing their vote for trump now, but you could see a lot not even bother voting, or voting for RFK.
Obama orchestrated all of 2020, from Biden being the guy to Kamala being VP. Even know is cum laden fingers are all over this shit.

MonsterSteve

Age.
You're forgetting that Progressive voters think "antiwork" is a great idea and they think that meritocracies are racist.

In this light, Kamala Harris is a million times easier to elect than Biden. She's someone who got her job by fucking her way to the top, is a drunk, is a pothead, and can't be bothered to work.

She's literally everything Progressives love.
Progressives don’t have lots of votes. Kamala literally got 0 votes and dropped out before the Iowa primary. She’s AWFUL and people hate her. She’s not gonna do well. Biden nominating her was a fuck you yo everyone who pushed him out. If they wanted a real chance of actually beating Trump they should look toward Manchin/Shapiro. More central democrats. Kamala has less chance than Bidens corpse. Keep in mind she will also have to answer to the border which she was in charge of and every other policy decision of the last 3 years. She also has to answer to covering up for Biden who is clearly not fit to serve. She has a huge uphill battle. There’s a reason Obama didn’t nominate Kamala. He’s smart and will end up backing someone who actually has a chance to win. There’s gonna be a lot of infighting until November and the party is in complete disarray.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
1000001064.jpg

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Ok why not 1988 when he ran against Dukakkis and Jesse Jackson? And she ran against Biden, Bernie, and Warren stupit. Nice pigeonholing it to only include the worst candidates there.
Kamala is the worst candidate there is. Please feel free to prove me wrong by listing what qualifies her to be the nominee, I'd love to see your list.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Kamala is the worst candidate there is. Please feel free to prove me wrong by listing what qualifies her to be the nominee, I'd love to see your list.
DA and AG for a combined 13 years.
Senator for ~3 years which is half the term (pretty pathetic tbh)

Both of these things caused her to fail miserably in 2020. Its just not enough federal experience to qualify for president.

Now she’s been VP for 4 years. Whether you think she was good or not it automatically makes her the heir apparent. Every VP has run for President since the 40’s and a majority have won their nomination.

I mean Obama had less experience than her. ~2 years in the Senate and 7 years in state politics. I guess the question is if she isn’t the best candidate to win who the hell is?