Pig meltdown incoming

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
IMG_1968.jpeg

VizioDash

Wrong little baby child…

View attachment 212450
Its one poll but consider this. The public has been exposed to Biden for the last 4 years and he polls terribly. Thats his ceiling. The public doesn’t even know what Kamala does and she polls better than Biden. Thats her floor and she can go up from there.
We will see her floor during the next debate when she starts ooging and eating hot cheetos in the middle of Trump answering a question.

Wrong little baby child…

View attachment 212450
Its one poll but consider this. The public has been exposed to Biden for the last 4 years and he polls terribly. Thats his ceiling. The public doesn’t even know what Kamala does and she polls better than Biden. Thats her floor and she can go up from there.

If she couldn't take on Pudding Joe in the primaries, I doubt she can take Trump in the election. A KFC bucket with a smiley face drawn on it could have polled better than Biden last week.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Of course the Dems now have no choice but to put Harris as the candidate due to their empty virtue signaling. They must have a WOC as president now even though it's hard to imagine a worse candidate. What a bunch of tards.

Pat, are you not supporting the strong, brave WOC to be our leader? I'm shocked and disappointed in you, Fatso.
Aren't the campaign donations an issue too? I read that they can't keep the money that isn't spent in their war chest if neither are on the ticket