Pig finally bites and explains in detail how he'd neutralize me.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
Listen to the ultimate ass kicker struggle to breathe as he looks at goslings:

"Gulp. Gasp. We're out on our walk and we just stumbled acrossT all these little goslings. Gulp. Wheeze. Gulp. They are so frickin' fuzzy. Gulp. Gulp."

Surprised they didn't attack this huge slovenly hungry beast getting so close, they can be fucking pricks when little ones are involved but Patso would'nt know nothing about this defensive parenting

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Listen to the ultimate ass kicker struggle to breathe as he looks at goslings:

"Gulp. Gasp. We're out on our walk and we just stumbled acrossT all these little goslings. Gulp. Wheeze. Gulp. They are so frickin' fuzzy. Gulp. Gulp."

If you have even decent cardio you shouldn’t be out of breath on a walk. Oh? He’s a severe alcoholic so his liver is so distended it’s pushing up against his lungs, making it difficult to breathe properly? I’m wrong as always, stlaker. Patrick is in peak condition.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
If you have even decent cardio you shouldn’t be out of breath on a walk. Oh? He’s a severe alcoholic so his liver is so distended it’s pushing up against his lungs, making it difficult to breathe properly? I’m wrong as always, atalker. Patrick is in peak condition.

Diagnosed with hypertension at 29, on BP medication since 31...the best course of action is obviously to gain 80 pounds, eliminate all exercise from your life, eat nothing but greasy salted meat and dairy, and be angry every waking moment of your life.

G

Pat would & should kick the shit out of covidcumia's dumb ass... what an annoying faggot boomer.

The moron sent me Joe Cumia tier buttblasted essays after being trolled, and is a bigger dipshit than either Joe or Patrick
You should be doused in gasoline and set on fire. Nothing grosses me out like smelly street shitter mud people.

G

If you have even decent cardio you shouldn’t be out of breath on a walk. Oh? He’s a severe alcoholic so his liver is so distended it’s pushing up against his lungs, making it difficult to breathe properly? I’m wrong as always, atalker. Patrick is in peak condition.
He may have run up a hill, who knows, what is not related to his hushed tone, is the effeminate tone, actual tough guy. The best part the abortion defending, kid abandoner is amazed by baby geese, not his own progeny.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Hey, Pig - there’s no martial art that translates into real fighting better than boxing. None. I say this as someone who spent decades getting pretty good at something very different. I’ve done some boxing/muay thai/general MMA, of course because I just love combat sports.

You, on the other hand, are a fat faggot who probably watched Segal movies when you were a kid and fancied yourself as another fatso who could just destroy people with minimal effort because you’ve never had to prove it.

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth - Mike Tyson

G

Hey, Pig - there’s no martial art that translates into real fighting better than boxing. None. I say this as someone who spent decades getting pretty good at something very different. I’ve done some boxing/muay thai/general MMA, of course because I just love combat sports.

You, on the other hand, are a fat faggot who probably watched Segal movies when you were a kid and fancied yourself as another fatso who could just destroy people with minimal effort because you’ve never had to prove it.

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth - Mike Tyson
Like I said earlier, guys who fought at 156,165,178 50 lbs lighter than big heavyweights can take jabs with 16 oz gloves without flinching, dudes who come in from "martial arts" studios and think they can move can't take a 50% speed jab without their heads being snapped back and stumbling. They keep their chins up, hands low, stand straight, exposing more body with less ability to move laterally, they are clueless, they then explain that "if they could use kicks" it would be different meanwhile they kick slow and sloppy. Getting hit in the face and not losing your cool is a hard thing to learn how to do. Rolling and moving to make punches that do land less effective is an art form. Pig is no artist. He's a bone breaking machine instead.