Pig finally bites and explains in detail how he'd neutralize me.

G

0ff59efe73f8582c0631b8ccc693c07d.jpg

2021-07-20 13:02 UTC - You:
Jon is such an alpha and better man, you're a worthless piece of daughter abandoning trash. You threatened them, what garbage you are.

2021-07-20 13:03 UTC - You:
[URL='https://media.2ndline.co/?t=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJ1c2VybmFtZSI6InBjamZhdHR5NzAiLCJrZXkiOiJhN2FlYmUyNi1iY2NiLTViZDctOWI3OS1jZWM1NmUyZTA2MzQifQ.iv4MRHatJCpJi-48LXv7xAuYpD9qs7bRWlXKHOt4GfA&h=a7aebe26-bccb-5bd7-9b79-cec56e2e0634']Image message[/URL]

He is the man.

2021-07-20 13:03 UTC - +16085669287:
Your mental illness is flairing up again, stlaker.

Now you fight on twitter all day.

2021-07-20 13:04 UTC - You:
This is what Jon said, you are a big waste of life.

2021-07-20 13:06 UTC - You:
The case is ending, you're a beaten loser, that starts flame wars on twitter rather than raise his child.

2021-07-20 13:06 UTC - You:
Mental illness is amputating your genitals and larping as a girl. Somehow you simp for them.

2021-07-20 13:07 UTC - +16085669287:
The case continues, stlaker. Your delusions won't chage that.

2021-07-20 13:08 UTC - You:
The case continues, stlaker. Your delusions won't chage that.

2021-07-20 13:08 UTC - You:
The delusion is your belief you aren't trash. A pedo defending kid abandoner is what you are.

2021-07-20 13:09 UTC - You:
The proper protocol lol, that was hysterical.

2021-07-20 13:10 UTC - You:
No named defendants, civilians now calling you Fatrick, get off of twitter and improve yourself.

2021-07-20 13:12 UTC - +16085669287:
I am exactly none of those things, stlaker. And never were. You otoh, are a clinically obsessed, criminal stlaker and coward so wrapped up and invested in the delusions and lies you have created for yourself about a complete stranger you have never met or spoken to that they command and compel your actions toward self-destructive and illegal behavior. You need help, but since you won't get it, you're going to get handcuffs instead. Quietly now, stlaker. Quietly.

2021-07-20 13:15 UTC - You:
Haha we're doing God's work, you're a monster, we're the karma you get. It's all true, mostly uour own posts, freedom sucks for you, reality sucks for you. You're so fat and sickly, just quit and turn all that self love into self improvement.

2021-07-20 13:16 UTC - You:
I'll be in MKE this summer, I will call you Fatrick to your face in a bar and you will do nothing. You are a bitch.

2021-07-20 13:18 UTC - You:
Witnesses will be present, nothing will happen, no tough guy Pat, no fantasies, just you impotently sulking.

2021-07-20 13:19 UTC - You:
Witnesses will be present, nothing will happen, no tough guy Pat, no fantasies, just you impotently sulking.

2021-07-20 13:19 UTC - You:
Jon clearly knows what you are, Kyle even posted, your world knows the truth. Now THE world does too.

2021-07-20 13:21 UTC - You:
Still claiming prison awaits. Meanwhile you staged vandalism on your hovel.

2021-07-20 13:29 UTC - You:
Kiwi Farms will have your archive up forever, that's a fact, you failed there. You were beaten by hero Rittenhouse's lawyer. Like Kyle himself killing that pedo rioter.

2021-07-20 13:34 UTC - +16085669287:
stlaker, I'm going to make this crystal clear, so there's no chance of confusion even inside your diseased, deteriorating mind. You are a criminal who has spent months upon months harassing me. You are part of a group of such criminals who have spent years now threatening my safety, sending death threats, trespassing and vandalizing my property. You are a clear physical threat to my safety and that of my family. If you make the enormous mistake of trying to confront me face to face, I will be 100% within my rights to defend myself from the physical threat you pose. That threat will be neutralized in seconds, you will have no say or influence over the outcome. Once you have been rendered harmless to me, you will be held until the police arrive where you will be arrested for stalking and felony telephone harassment based on the evidence of your own harassing texts. That's assuming you're still in any condition to be arrested. Otherwise, the police will be waiting at the hospital once you've recovered sufficiently to be taken into custody. That is the only possible outcome for you if you confront me, anywhere, ever. Do one smart thing in your pathetic life and remain the anonymous coward that has always defined you.

2021-07-20 13:41 UTC - You:
Not a chance you fat fuck. You have zero muscle and didn't have enough athleticism to play HS football in a small town. I could knock you out with a jab, If you raised you hands, one hook under your liver into your bloated stomach would drop you leave you breathless. If I threw a right to your body under your heart, the results would be the same. The good news is you'll do nothing so nobody will be getting hurt or arrested. You've never had a fight, you are built like a soft lesbian, your lies are hysterical.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
And never were. You otoh, are a clinically obsessed, criminal atalker and coward so wrapped up and invested in the delusions and lies you have created for yourself about a complete stranger you have never met or spoken to that they command and compel your actions toward self-destructive and illegal behavior.
Brevity is the soul of shit, child. Quietly now, atalker.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
What's awesome about that hypothetical is if Covidcumia DID go to Milwaukee and call him fat to his face - even if he prefaced that exchange by introducing himself as one of the John Does - and Pig DID beat him up - that's still assault. Even if Pig could PROVE Covidcumia was the one texting him all this time, according to the courts, that doesn't matter. The lolsuit failed, so he just beat up an innocent man for calling him fat. Pig would get arrested for assault. And then Covidcumia could offer to bail him out, under the condition of admitting he is, in fact, overweight.
Wrong as always, child. Pat could beat up whoever he wants and the police would have to ask him permission before arresting him. If he said no they would have to step down. I'm sorry you're so stupid.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
When Pat came to Denver he went to a Rockies game that I had tickets to for months. Does he think if I walked up to him and said "hey Fatso" he could physically assault me with no repercussions? What a stupid fuck he is
Wrong child, you didn't have Rockies tickets because you live in Milwaukee. Wait quietly for your cheese curds.