Pig finally bites and explains in detail how he'd neutralize me.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
How he behaves, he's NEVER been in a fist fight in his life. He makes it abundantly clear every time he talks tough on camera. Impotent rage isn't going to make you have some faggy Captain America moment in reality, you immature jerkoff.

Not if he was black. He would offer him Niki in exchange for his safety.
I don’t think he’s ever actually SEEN an actual fist fight and just thinks it’s like the movies since he spends his life on a couch in front of a tv. He knows he’s a massive pussy but it’s trying so hard to convince people otherwise but everyone sees through his bullshit.

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
I had a few bar fights when I was younger, I trained boxing and thought I could handle myself.

I quickly learned I can’t, unless you’re an actually skilled fighter it doesn’t matter at all - it’s all just raw aggression, ability to control the adrenaline surge and stuff like that.

Tl;dr Pat would get destroyed by most men. not model building Star Wars convention beta worms.

G

That part wasn't me, I swear the text log is changing that it isn't in the texts, the universe is ours I edited my yhe to the too because I'm an insecure faggot though. Unless some key I hit can do that. I'll repost the one I didn't edit below.

Exactly. I had 9 arrests,3 convictions one an aggravated assault , all from fights as a retarded 20 something mostly at the Jersey Shore. Half of them were thrown out on first appearance 2 were downgraded to ordinances, a ticket, 2 were misdemeanors or in NJ as they call them offences, and the last was aggravated assault a "crime" in NJ a felony, but NJ doesn't use that term. I had to get the AA expunged and the 2 misdemeanors as well to immigrate. It was easy enough because they were all 13-17 years prior. The point is most of these fights I didn't start, the AA specifically I was attacked, and I ended up a felon. Any street fight you have ends pretty much with an arrest or you flee, or no injuries occurred and the cops are lazy.

Unedited text log with my faggot errors and new responses:
2021-07-20 13:02 UTC - You:
Jon is such an alpha and better man, you're a worthless piece of daughter abandoning trash. You threatened them, what garbage you are.

2021-07-20 13:03 UTC - You:
[URL='https://media.2ndline.co/?t=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJ1c2VybmFtZSI6InBjamZhdHR5NzAiLCJrZXkiOiJhN2FlYmUyNi1iY2NiLTViZDctOWI3OS1jZWM1NmUyZTA2MzQifQ.iv4MRHatJCpJi-48LXv7xAuYpD9qs7bRWlXKHOt4GfA&h=a7aebe26-bccb-5bd7-9b79-cec56e2e0634']Image message[/URL]

He is the man.

2021-07-20 13:03 UTC - +16085669287:
Your mental illness is flairing up again, atalker.

Now you fight on twitter all day.

2021-07-20 13:04 UTC - You:
This is what Jon said, you are a big waste of life.

2021-07-20 13:06 UTC - You:
The case is ending, you're a beaten loser, that starts flame wars on twitter rather than raise his child.

2021-07-20 13:06 UTC - You:
Mental illness is amputating your genitals and larping as a girl. Somehow you simp for them.

2021-07-20 13:07 UTC - +16085669287:
The case continues, atalker. Your delusions won't chage that.

2021-07-20 13:08 UTC - You:
The case continues, atalker. Your delusions won't chage that.

2021-07-20 13:08 UTC - You:
The delusion is your belief you aren't trash. A pedo defrnding kid abandoner is what you are.

2021-07-20 13:09 UTC - You:
The proper protocol lol, that was hysterical.

2021-07-20 13:10 UTC - You:
No named defendents, civilians now calling you Fatrick, get off of twitter and improve yourself.

2021-07-20 13:12 UTC - +16085669287:
I am exactly none of those things, atalker. And never were. You otoh, are a clinically obsessed, criminal atalker and coward so wrapped up and invested in the delusions and lies you have created for yourself about a complete stranger you have never met or spoken to that they command and compel your actions toward self-destructive and illegal behavior. You need help, but since you won't get it, you're going to get handcuffs instead. Quietly now, atalker. Quietly.

2021-07-20 13:15 UTC - You:
Haha we're doing God's work, you're a monster, we're the karma you get. It's all true, mostly uour own posts, freedom sucks for you, reality sucks for you. You're so fat and sickly, just quit and turn all that self love into self improvement.

2021-07-20 13:16 UTC - You:
I'll be in MKE this summer, I will call you Fatrick to your face in a bar and you will do nothing. You are a bitch.

2021-07-20 13:18 UTC - You:
Witnesses will be present, nothing will happen, no tough guy Pat, no fantasies, just you impotently sulking.

2021-07-20 13:19 UTC - You:
Witnesses will be present, nothing will happen, no tough guy Pat, no fantasies, just you impotently sulking.

2021-07-20 13:19 UTC - You:
Jon clearly knows what you are, Kyle even posted, your world knows the truth. Now THE world does too.

2021-07-20 13:21 UTC - You:
Still vlaiming prison awaits. Meanwhile you staged vandalism on your hovel.

2021-07-20 13:29 UTC - You:
Kiwi Farms will have your archive up forever, that's a fact, you failed there. You were beaten by hero Rittenhouse's lawyer. Like Kyle himself killing that pedo rioter.

2021-07-20 13:34 UTC - +16085669287:
atalker, I'm going to make this crystal clear, so there's no chance of confusion even inside your diseased, deteriorating mind. You are a criminal who has spent months upon months harassing me. You are part of a group of such criminals who have spent years now threatening my safety, sending death threats, trespassing and vandalizing my property. You are a clear physical threat to my safety and that of my family. If you make the enormous mistake of trying to confront me face to face, I will be 100% within my rights to defend myself from the physical threat you pose. That threat will be neutralized in seconds, you will have no say or influence over the outcome. Once you have been rendered harmless to me, you will be held until the police arrive where you will be arrested for stalking and felony telephone harassment based on the evidence of your own harassing texts. That's assuming you're still in any condition to be arrested. Otherwise, the police will be waiting at the hospital once you've recovered sufficiently to be taken into custody. That is the only possible outcome for you if you confront me, anywhere, ever. Do one smart thing in your pathetic life and remain the anonymous coward that has always defined you.

2021-07-20 13:41 UTC - You:
Not a chance you fat fuck. You have zero muscle and didn't have rnough athleticism to play HS football in a small town. I could knock you out with a jab, If you raised you hands, one hook under your liver into your bloated stomach would drop you leave you breathless. If I threw a right to your body under your heart, yhe results would be the same. The good news is you'll do nothing so nobody will ve getting hurt or arrested. You've never had a fight, you are built like a soft lesbian, your lies are hysterical.

2021-07-20 13:51 UTC - You:
Haha family, is that you and the lesbisn caregiver Niki? You have no family.

2021-07-20 14:57 UTC - +16085669287:
You wouldn't get the opportunity to land a single punch, atalker. Because you still believe what you saw in a boxing ring was fighting. It's not. Real fights aren't stand-up, punch-trading affairs. As for the rest, you're quite wrong about my muscle mass and experience as well. There's also the little issue of you being an abject coward, hiding behind anonymity out of your pants shitting terror of consequences. The fastest way to face the consequences for your crimes is to try and confront me. It would be the last thing you do as a free man for many years, if not forever. Quietly now, coward.

2021-07-20 15:10 UTC - You:
Haha, sure thing fatty I'm limited to jab, straight right, hook lol, one slap from me to the side of your head, followed by a throat grab and thumb hold, would leave you disoriented and terrified. However if you think what happens in a boxing ring isn't fighting it proves the fraud you are. Any person who has been in ring has a mental presence faggots at a dojo never had. Again though pussy you belief that one single strike would be something you could respond to is very foolish. Your a fat yak, you aren't getting out of the way of a 3-4 shot combo, your nose will be broken and your fish mouth will be bloodied, as you lay on the ground. Meanwhile you're a muscleless sissy, that moves like a sloth, you aren't striking with very much power. The sad part is you won't raise a hand, because you're a coward.

2021-07-20 15:26 UTC - +16085669287:
The reality would not play out as your delusion-driven fantasy demands, atalker. In reality, you would learn in seconds just how wrong every one of the lies you tell yourself about me are, and find yourself on the ground with several broken bones and no recollection of how you got there. And then, the handcuffs. Quietly now, coward. You're just making things worse on yourself.
Holy shit! YOU'RE TOMMY CHEESE BALLS!

45f588c0-c33e-11eb-9b97-e7366e2bd313_1200_630.jpeg

G

Can you imagine him standing on the sidewalk outside of Hooligans with a bloodied Covidcumia at his feet, stammering and stuttering to the police as he tries to explain that he's the victim of an international cyber-terrorist ring who's primary goal is to get him to admit that Norm MacDonald is funny? Yeah... they're going to patiently listen to every detail, taking copious notes, nodding in agreement. Then they'll throw Covidcumia into the paddy wagon, shake his hand, and the next Monday the mayor will deputize him in a public news conference. And then everyone clapped.

What would most likely happen is covidcumia would call him fat in the bar, then all the other patrons and employees would be subjected to a longwinded, tedious argument between two very obviously mentally ill boomers, everyone would vacate the premises in annoyance, the owner would lock up and turn out the lights, only to return the following morning to find them both still inside arguing.
I'm probably going to be there with my son, a friend and his also 12 year old son, if nothing else I'd have to leave at some point. I'm actually sure he'd be terrified of somebody in person, but it would be better if he hit me and I fell to the floor and had him arrested, especially if I just whispered, Hush, Fatrick and nobody saw that part. I'd own a old beater Mustang and Thai Scooter.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I had a few bar fights when I was younger, I trained boxing and thought I could handle myself.

I quickly learned I can’t, unless you’re an actually skilled fighter it doesn’t matter at all - it’s all just raw aggression, ability to control the adrenaline surge and stuff like that.

Tl;dr Pat would get destroyed by most men. not model building Star Wars convention beta worms.
I was a bouncer in bars & nightclubs and bar fights like he claims to get into often are nothing impressive. They’re two drunks pushing each other’s and rarely even land a punch since other people/ security has probably jumped in to separate the two. There’s no skill in it and since they’re drunk it’s just two retards embarrassing themselves.

Pat surrounds himself with the weakest of men so he can tell himself he’s the cage fighter among the wimps. It’s like being the worlds tallest midget.

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
I was a bouncer in bars & nightclubs and bar fights like he claims to get into often are nothing impressive. They’re two drunks pushing each other’s and rarely even land a punch since other people/ security has probably jumped in to separate the two. There’s no skill in it and since they’re drunk it’s just two retards embarrassing themselves.

Pat surrounds himself with the weakest of men so he can tell himself he’s the cage fighter among the wimps. It’s like being the worlds tallest midget.

the way he dismisses boxing as some kind of harmless sport that doesn’t translate into fighting in the street is also a huge red flag he’s a toothless fat homo. Getting into a ring with gloves on and 2-3minute rounds is exhausting and terrifying and difficult and every single person who can do it well could demolish him and his cosplay karate skills

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
I'm probably going to be there with my son, a friend and his also 12 year old son, if nothing else I'd have to leave at some point. I'm actually sure he'd be terrified of somebody in person, but it would be better if he hit me and I fell to the floor and had him arrested, especially if I just whispered, Hush, Fatrick and nobody saw that part. I'd own a old beater Mustang and Thai Scooter.
That would be very funny. Trigger him into assaulting you and then denying his crazy rants about you being an online terrorist etc. He just came right at me, officer! I’m with my family I have no idea why he attacked me!

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
I don’t think he’s ever actually SEEN an actual fist fight and just thinks it’s like the movies since he spends his life on a couch in front of a tv. He knows he’s a massive pussy but it’s trying so hard to convince people otherwise but everyone sees through his bullshit.
This is 100% true. I’ve almost been in one fight but the other person backed down. I’ve only seen a few fights. I tried to stop all of them (I guess it’s instincts because I really shouldn’t) and have gotten pegged a few times pretty good. Wasn’t the worst but enough to know it’s not worth it. My friends involved with any fights passed high school (not really fights in the first place) all refuse to fight or ever put themselves at risk again. You’re entire life can change over something retarded. This is how you know he’s never been in any situation even close to a fight. He’d understand even just what the negativity around it can do to someone if he’d had. He’s a fat lying slob is the gist of all of this.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
You could end up getting Niki also

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
Not only has Pat never been in a fight from his fake tough guy BS but I don’t think he’s ever SEEN an actual fight between two people in a public place. In his deranged mind fights are just like the movies which are totally real and not heavily choreographed with stunt doubles. He thinks he can take a stranger down in seconds as well as breaking many bones of that stranger and once he’s done showing off his fighting skills he will let the police know it’s ok for them to step him as he says “take him away…for a long time” as everyone cheers.
image (1).jpg

Fatrick Swayze.

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
This is 100% true. I’ve almost been in one fight but the other person backed down. I’ve only seen a few fights. I tried to stop all of them (I guess it’s instincts because I really shouldn’t) and have gotten pegged a few times pretty good. Wasn’t the worst but enough to know it’s not worth it. My friends involved with any fights passed high school (not really fights in the first place) all refuse to fight or ever put themselves at risk again. You’re entire life can change over something retarded. This is how you know he’s never been in any situation even close to a fight. He’d understand even just what the negativity around it can do to someone if he’d had. He’s a fat lying slob is the gist of all of this.

Somebody I went to college with got into a stupid drunk bar fight, was clocked ONCE - and died because he cracked his head on the curb badly.

I avoid all confrontation since, I don’t care about looking like a bitch. All grown up adults know this and don’t care about looking like a pussy because they’re secure enough in themselves. It’s only insecure emasculated weirdos who still act tough like the pig does.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
the way he dismisses boxing as some kind of harmless sport that doesn’t translate into fighting in the street is also a huge red flag he’s a toothless fat homo. Getting into a ring with gloves on and 2-3minute rounds is exhausting and terrifying and difficult and every single person who can do it well could demolish him and his cosplay karate skills
I noticed that too, like to him boxing isn’t actual fighting since they’re wearing gloves which shows he’s never actually boxed and was never hit by someone with a boxing glove. You have to learn how to not only land a punch but also block / move and try to keep yourself steady so you don’t take one hit on the chin and fall like a sack of potatoes. Plus those 2-3 minutes rounds feel like forever if you’ve never boxed and we all know Pat has never boxed anyone and he’s all bullshit.

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
Somebody I went to college with got into a stupid drunk bar fight, was clocked ONCE - and died because he cracked his head on the curb badly.

I avoid all confrontation since, I don’t care about looking like a bitch. All grown up adults know this and don’t care about looking like a pussy because they’re secure enough in themselves. It’s only insecure emasculated weirdos who still act tough like the pig does.
Agree. The three calls I hated handling:

1.) Bar fights
2.) Domestic disputes
3.) Traffic stops

All three of those have a high probability of going from zero to batshit in three seconds flat. That's why if you get in a bar fight, your ass is going to fucking jail. Establishments don't want the bad reputation.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

Plus no adult that’s 41 should be bragging about getting into bar fights regularly. That shit is embarrassing in your college 20s and any adult with self respect (and able to handle their alcohol in public) would not get into bar fights. Also nobody wants to hang out with the asshole that gets into fights meaning you can’t even have fun and probably be thrown out. Only dive bars with white trash and other shit heads have bar fights, not a respectable location since if you become known as the “bar fight” place you will get the worst crowds and won’t stay open long.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Fights in my old hood were pretty regular. Your boy even managed to fuck a few kids up. That was when I was a dumb teen jit, though. Now I'm in my 30s and I can't remember the last time I even saw a fight that wasn't just a shoving match. Patrick doesn't understand that fights are mostly something kids do. He's clinging onto some dumbfuck notion he invented in his head when he was 20. Not only is it fake, it's completely out of date. Fucko gets it wrong again.

G

the way he dismisses boxing as some kind of harmless sport that doesn’t translate into fighting in the street is also a huge red flag he’s a toothless fat homo. Getting into a ring with gloves on and 2-3minute rounds is exhausting and terrifying and difficult and every single person who can do it well could demolish him and his cosplay karate skills.
The truth is, whether you wrestled, did MMA, boxed, or whatever, you learn to separate your feelings from yourself, while in the ring, circle, cage. You remain calm, you aren't angry or afraid, you understand what the consequences are and you know the whole thing is as safe as possible, but you still get hit and it hurts. Most people haven't experienced that, so it is an absolute edge in the street. the fact he thinks a storefront dojo lesson evens him up with somebody like me who boxed from 9-25 and sparred with kids as few as 6-7 years ago is comical. Idiots would roll into the gyms all the time swinging wildly and being winded in 30 seconds, after talking of their "street fights". They weren't out of shape, fear made them gas. They'd be 220-230 lbs and almost die from a jab, their eyes would water, their heads snapped back, meanwhile I was a heavyweight and I'd occasionally move with guys who fought at 156 or 165 who could take jab from me without a problem. People who say stuff like Pat are pussies who fantasize about being bad asses.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Agree. The three calls I hated handling:

1.) Bar fights
2.) Domestic disputes
3.) Traffic stops

All three of those have a high probability of going from zero to batshit in three seconds flat. That's why if you get in a bar fight, your ass is going to fucking jail. Establishments don't want the bad reputation.
It’s funny how far left liberals love to cry that bars / nightclubs having dress codes are racist since it always describes the wardrobe of the crowd that causes trouble and can’t behave. The establishments want people to behave and if you have to dress properly (dress shoes, button down, collar shirt, etc) odds are less that you’ll cause trouble. No place wants to be known as place for fights and if you even try everyone involved is getting arrested.

It's the "your threat will be neutralized in seconds, you will have no say or influence over the outcome" part that really solidifies phony action hero Pat. You need to land a perfect punch to properly knock someone out, usually when their guard is down and they're not defending themselves, or if they're under the influence of something that slows down reflexes.

But Mama Raven's Violent Boy has the strongest punch of all, you may think he's a geek that's into squeeeeing over Baby Yoda and painting models of toy dinosaurs, but stealthily he has a right hook that hits like Mike Tyson in the early 90s.

You can be a skinny little weak thing like Paul Weimer or a genetic freak like Brock Lesnar, everyone falls to the floor defeated after one Patrick Punch. There is nobody quicker, nobody stronger, nobody with the pinpoint striking accuracy of Patrick S Tomlinson, the world's most feared grappler. Then the cops arrive and don't arrest him because he's the victim.