Pig finally bites and explains in detail how he'd neutralize me.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
atalker, I'm going to make this crystal clear, so there's no chance of confusion even inside your diseased, deteriorating mind. You are a criminal who has spent months upon months harassing me. You are part of a group of such criminals who have spent years now threatening my safety, sending death threats, trespassing and vandalizing my property. You are a clear physical threat to my safety and that of my family. If you make the enormous mistake of trying to confront me face to face, I will be 100% within my rights to defend myself from the physical threat you pose. That threat will be neutralized in seconds, you will have no say or influence over the outcome. Once you have been rendered harmless to me, you will be held until the police arrive where you will be arrested for stalking and felony telephone harassment based on the evidence of your own harassing texts. That's assuming you're still in any condition to be arrested. Otherwise, the police will be waiting at the hospital once you've recovered sufficiently to be taken into custody. That is the only possible outcome for you if you confront me, anywhere, ever. Do one smart thing in your pathetic life and remain the anonymous coward that has always defined you.

I swear he wrote that exact thing, pretty much word for word, in one of your exchanges with him months ago.

It's so funny because he's clearly just trying to convince himself that if he were ever to be confronted by anyone from here, he'd be within his legal rights to attack or even shoot them on sight. I like how he has every single aspect of it planned out, including exactly how the police would respond. Yeah that'd work, tubs. They're just going to let you try to physically assault somebody because you got a few mean texts, all of which you responded back to with insults of your own.

He's such a delusional maniac.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He thinks that calling him fat to his face is something worth putting somebody in the hospital for. Those are clear threats.
He’s really become unhinged, he’s an outburst away from being locked up in the nut hut. I can see him rocking back and forth in a straight jacket repeating “wrong, child. Wrong, child. Wrong, child” over and over.

G

"criminal atalker... Quietly now, atalker... atalker, I'm going to make this crystal clear..."

Are you fucking with us, covid?
That part wasn't me, I swear the text log is changing that it isn't in the texts, the universe is ours I edited my yhe to the too because I'm an insecure faggot though. Unless some key I hit can do that. I'll repost the one I didn't edit below.
What's awesome about that hypothetical is if Covidcumia DID go to Milwaukee and call him fat to his face - even if he prefaced that exchange by introducing himself as one of the John Does - and Pig DID beat him up - that's still assault. Even if Pig could PROVE Covidcumia was the one texting him all this time, according to the courts, that doesn't matter. The lolsuit failed, so he just beat up an innocent man for calling him fat. Pig would get arrested for assault. And then Covidcumia could offer to bail him out, under the condition of admitting he is, in fact, overweight.
Exactly. I had 9 arrests,3 convictions one an aggravated assault , all from fights as a retarded 20 something mostly at the Jersey Shore. Half of them were thrown out on first appearance 2 were downgraded to ordinances, a ticket, 2 were misdemeanors or in NJ as they call them offences, and the last was aggravated assault a "crime" in NJ a felony, but NJ doesn't use that term. I had to get the AA expunged and the 2 misdemeanors as well to immigrate. It was easy enough because they were all 13-17 years prior. The point is most of these fights I didn't start, the AA specifically I was attacked, and I ended up a felon. Any street fight you have ends pretty much with an arrest or you flee, or no injuries occurred and the cops are lazy.

Unedited text log with my faggot errors and new responses:
2021-07-20 13:02 UTC - You:
Jon is such an alpha and better man, you're a worthless piece of daughter abandoning trash. You threatened them, what garbage you are.

2021-07-20 13:03 UTC - You:
[URL='https://media.2ndline.co/?t=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJ1c2VybmFtZSI6InBjamZhdHR5NzAiLCJrZXkiOiJhN2FlYmUyNi1iY2NiLTViZDctOWI3OS1jZWM1NmUyZTA2MzQifQ.iv4MRHatJCpJi-48LXv7xAuYpD9qs7bRWlXKHOt4GfA&h=a7aebe26-bccb-5bd7-9b79-cec56e2e0634']Image message[/URL]

He is the man.

2021-07-20 13:03 UTC - +16085669287:
Your mental illness is flairing up again, stlaker.

Now you fight on twitter all day.

2021-07-20 13:04 UTC - You:
This is what Jon said, you are a big waste of life.

2021-07-20 13:06 UTC - You:
The case is ending, you're a beaten loser, that starts flame wars on twitter rather than raise his child.

2021-07-20 13:06 UTC - You:
Mental illness is amputating your genitals and larping as a girl. Somehow you simp for them.

2021-07-20 13:07 UTC - +16085669287:
The case continues, stlaker. Your delusions won't chage that.

2021-07-20 13:08 UTC - You:
The case continues, stlaker. Your delusions won't chage that.

2021-07-20 13:08 UTC - You:
The delusion is your belief you aren't trash. A pedo defrnding kid abandoner is what you are.

2021-07-20 13:09 UTC - You:
The proper protocol lol, that was hysterical.

2021-07-20 13:10 UTC - You:
No named defendents, civilians now calling you Fatrick, get off of twitter and improve yourself.

2021-07-20 13:12 UTC - +16085669287:
I am exactly none of those things, stlaker. And never were. You otoh, are a clinically obsessed, criminal stlaker and coward so wrapped up and invested in the delusions and lies you have created for yourself about a complete stranger you have never met or spoken to that they command and compel your actions toward self-destructive and illegal behavior. You need help, but since you won't get it, you're going to get handcuffs instead. Quietly now, stlaker. Quietly.

2021-07-20 13:15 UTC - You:
Haha we're doing God's work, you're a monster, we're the karma you get. It's all true, mostly uour own posts, freedom sucks for you, reality sucks for you. You're so fat and sickly, just quit and turn all that self love into self improvement.

2021-07-20 13:16 UTC - You:
I'll be in MKE this summer, I will call you Fatrick to your face in a bar and you will do nothing. You are a bitch.

2021-07-20 13:18 UTC - You:
Witnesses will be present, nothing will happen, no tough guy Pat, no fantasies, just you impotently sulking.

2021-07-20 13:19 UTC - You:
Witnesses will be present, nothing will happen, no tough guy Pat, no fantasies, just you impotently sulking.

2021-07-20 13:19 UTC - You:
Jon clearly knows what you are, Kyle even posted, your world knows the truth. Now THE world does too.

2021-07-20 13:21 UTC - You:
Still vlaiming prison awaits. Meanwhile you staged vandalism on your hovel.

2021-07-20 13:29 UTC - You:
Kiwi Farms will have your archive up forever, that's a fact, you failed there. You were beaten by hero Rittenhouse's lawyer. Like Kyle himself killing that pedo rioter.

2021-07-20 13:34 UTC - +16085669287:
stlaker, I'm going to make this crystal clear, so there's no chance of confusion even inside your diseased, deteriorating mind. You are a criminal who has spent months upon months harassing me. You are part of a group of such criminals who have spent years now threatening my safety, sending death threats, trespassing and vandalizing my property. You are a clear physical threat to my safety and that of my family. If you make the enormous mistake of trying to confront me face to face, I will be 100% within my rights to defend myself from the physical threat you pose. That threat will be neutralized in seconds, you will have no say or influence over the outcome. Once you have been rendered harmless to me, you will be held until the police arrive where you will be arrested for stalking and felony telephone harassment based on the evidence of your own harassing texts. That's assuming you're still in any condition to be arrested. Otherwise, the police will be waiting at the hospital once you've recovered sufficiently to be taken into custody. That is the only possible outcome for you if you confront me, anywhere, ever. Do one smart thing in your pathetic life and remain the anonymous coward that has always defined you.

2021-07-20 13:41 UTC - You:
Not a chance you fat fuck. You have zero muscle and didn't have rnough athleticism to play HS football in a small town. I could knock you out with a jab, If you raised you hands, one hook under your liver into your bloated stomach would drop you leave you breathless. If I threw a right to your body under your heart, yhe results would be the same. The good news is you'll do nothing so nobody will ve getting hurt or arrested. You've never had a fight, you are built like a soft lesbian, your lies are hysterical.

2021-07-20 13:51 UTC - You:
Haha family, is that you and the lesbisn caregiver Niki? You have no family.

2021-07-20 14:57 UTC - +16085669287:
You wouldn't get the opportunity to land a single punch, stlaker. Because you still believe what you saw in a boxing ring was fighting. It's not. Real fights aren't stand-up, punch-trading affairs. As for the rest, you're quite wrong about my muscle mass and experience as well. There's also the little issue of you being an abject coward, hiding behind anonymity out of your pants shitting terror of consequences. The fastest way to face the consequences for your crimes is to try and confront me. It would be the last thing you do as a free man for many years, if not forever. Quietly now, coward.

2021-07-20 15:10 UTC - You:
Haha, sure thing fatty I'm limited to jab, straight right, hook lol, one slap from me to the side of your head, followed by a throat grab and thumb hold, would leave you disoriented and terrified. However if you think what happens in a boxing ring isn't fighting it proves the fraud you are. Any person who has been in ring has a mental presence faggots at a dojo never had. Again though pussy you belief that one single strike would be something you could respond to is very foolish. Your a fat yak, you aren't getting out of the way of a 3-4 shot combo, your nose will be broken and your fish mouth will be bloodied, as you lay on the ground. Meanwhile you're a muscleless sissy, that moves like a sloth, you aren't striking with very much power. The sad part is you won't raise a hand, because you're a coward.

2021-07-20 15:26 UTC - +16085669287:
The reality would not play out as your delusion-driven fantasy demands, stlaker. In reality, you would learn in seconds just how wrong every one of the lies you tell yourself about me are, and find yourself on the ground with several broken bones and no recollection of how you got there. And then, the handcuffs. Quietly now, coward. You're just making things worse on yourself.

Snake

How he behaves, he's NEVER been in a fist fight in his life. He makes it abundantly clear every time he talks tough on camera. Impotent rage isn't going to make you have some faggy Captain America moment in reality, you immature jerkoff.

How big are you? If you're a big dude he won't say shit, if you're 5-8 165 he might lol.
Not if he was black. He would offer him Niki in exchange for his safety.

G

Please please please pony up next to him at a Milwaukee bar. Then write "Hush, child" or "Fatrick" on a napkin and slide it to him. That would be amazing.
I'm going to Milwaukee and Chicago, a friend of mine is taking his son to as many stadiums as he can, so he's meeting me and my son there, we're about 5 hours from Milwaukee here. As if god shed his light on me, my friend Rich called me on June 8th to ask how close to Milwaukee I was. The heavens are in our favor and I will track him down on a day while there. I will sit right next to him to grab drinks and say "Hush Fatrick, prison awaits" and then return to my table. I will record it lol.

G

Patrick, this is one of the dumbest things you have said yet and it's during your court case about how "scared and shaken" you are all the time.

Let's think about this for 3 seconds (2.99 seconds longer than patrick did) about this

-if you make the enormous mistake of trying to confront me face to face,

Anyone can do this, it's not against any law.

-I will be 100% within my rights to defend myself from the physical threat you pose.

No, you would only be within your right to defend yourself if he started hitting you, pointing a weapon, ect. Standing there and calling you an asshole is fine.

-That threat will be neutralized in seconds,you will have no say or influence over the outcome

What does this mean? Covidcumia would have nearly all the say over the outcome, because if he did nothing illegal there's nothing you can do.
If you hit him, you're the one who's getting charged.

-Once you have been rendered harmless to me, you will be held until the police arrive

This can be a serious mistake to make, if you hold someone against their will especially after an assault you can get some really shitty charges against you that are real felonies and not the imaginary ones you threaten us with.

All this aside, I would put my money on @covidcumia and his jitterbug
I'm old, but this guy is in way worse shape, trust me, he's not beating me up, but I might let him hit me with no response and sue him lol. That would be better than getting arrested for punching the shit out of him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Not only has Pat never been in a fight from his fake tough guy BS but I don’t think he’s ever SEEN an actual fight between two people in a public place. In his deranged mind fights are just like the movies which are totally real and not heavily choreographed with stunt doubles. He thinks he can take a stranger down in seconds as well as breaking many bones of that stranger and once he’s done showing off his fighting skills he will let the police know it’s ok for them to step him as he says “take him away…for a long time” as everyone cheers.

He’s so detached from reality he actually believes the insane things here. Pat has never been in a fight in his entire life and has never even thrown a punch. This tough talk is like a virgin trying to convince his friends he gets laid all the time. This man belongs in the nut hut.

Last edited:
You wouldn't get the opportunity to land a single punch, atalker. Because you still believe what you saw in a boxing ring was fighting. It's not. Real fights aren't stand-up, punch-trading affairs. As for the rest, you're quite wrong about my muscle mass and experience as well. There's also the little issue of you being an abject coward, hiding behind anonymity out of your pants shitting terror of consequences. The fastest way to face the consequences for your crimes is to try and confront me. It would be the last thing you do as a free man for many years, if not forever. Quietly now, coward.

I love it when the "Know It All Pat" and "Tough Guy Pat" personas blend together in the same comment. You can practically hear the tone shift in the middle-- he just can't help going on a tangent to show off his knowledge that professional boxing and street fights are (imagine my shock) actually different from each other. Then it's right back to his startlingly detailed power fantasy of grievously injuring his trolls and sending them away to life in prison.