Pedophile who inserted himself into this and wants me jailed for mean tweets, wants to be left alone.

G

Screenshot_20230703_094429_Brave.jpg

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
The point is that there's still an account for him to log into. It hasn't been nuked.
What would be the point? He can't do anything with that account as it is. Deleting it doesn't serve to do anything other than turning him into a guest, and that would just spite Qadan's Collection as much as it would Boomia.

Enough of you faggots nuke your accounts to the point where old threads are borderline unreadable that we don't need admin joining in the fun as well.

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
Assholes like hildy would gladly mark their political opponents with a scarlet letter over any old bullshit, but he expects his views on kidfucking to be accepted and left alone?

You weren't misinterpreted faggot, you literally said that you thought we are worse than pedos. You can't apply relativism to the topic of child rape and not expect fallout. It's pretty much the only universal moral line in the sand. There is zero societal benefit to redefining how pedos are viewed no matter how virtuous you might claim they are. They still know its wrong to want to fuck kids otherwise they wouldnt need to claim they are virtuous by not acting on it.
The lesson that trickles down is still "Don't be a fucking child molester"

Try and apply that logic to any other crime.
Hypothetically If someone here said they genuinely wanted to hurt Patrick but didnt act on it, would eric hildeman say that the reddit guys are somehow worse because they text him that he's fat and stupid? Probably not, but switch violence for kidfucking and suddenly its OK? Would he want his family near a person who was openly having violent fantasies? I sure fucking wouldn't.

You are why people grew to hate liberals Hildy. You have these big brained, pseudointellectual takes that you think are right just because they use the tools of progressivism but all they do is prove you can't see what a twisted, diseased mind you have.
Someone said it well in another thread, "people" like hildy are always looking out for political demons in other peoples' heads, and there's no way they would let somebody be a "non-active racist/sexist/sectarian", everything would be filtered through that and the guy would be treated the same as if he'd actually done some violent hate crime.

As soon as it comes to fucking children though, that's just their sexuality, bigot and you can't prove they became teachers so they could sexualize your kids.

G

Tsss Dan Cullen or sumptin
Your screen name is bullshit. Just for the record. I was indeed arrested and held overnight on a “contempt of court” charge for allegedly breaking an O of P that Disgraced Atty. Dominic Barbara had my ex wife take out on me for more leverage in her divorce settlement. She bit her lip and had me arrested on a broken order of protection charge to get me out of my house. It worked, in fact, I hope you get to see just how well it works first hand!

Back to the true story:

I penned the song “C.U.N.T.” Shortly after that experience. It was played extensively on O&A back when you assholes were fun.

I made a recording of my ex admitting to biting her lip bloody at the behest of Mr. Barbara for the sole purpose of ejecting me from my own home. Admittedly, I did fuck some skank while I was married to (ah, Fuck it) Colleen. She took it extremely hard.

Interesting detail: AFTER I was bailed out, SHE CALLED ME to apologize. We decided to reconcile, but all I had on my mind was getting her to admit our tape that that she hit herself (I didn’t know at the time that she actually bit her own lip to show the cops she was bleeding when they arrived ). While i was fucking her, tape recorder running... she spilled the beans....told me all about Dominic’s advice and how she felt horrible about doing it.

I sent the tape to my attorney, they contacted the prosecutor in my case and the ENTIRE MATTER was ACOD’d.

Those are the facts frying-pan man. I know you like your story better... but the end of this one is wayyy better...

After I got the words I needed out of the heinous POS that had me arrested for her own personal selfish reasons, I got out of bed, wiped off my dick and left without a word. She was puzzled until we went to court the next time and it was thrown out.

Hey dummy... Guys that hit girls usually have more than one incident of domestic abuse to their credit. Criminal records go hand in hand with being a woman beater. That goes for my brother too. So go suck a cock.

Way too much explaining for you needy assfuckers.