Pedophile who inserted himself into this and wants me jailed for mean tweets, wants to be left alone.

G

Hildy may be forcing my hand. After looking into him and his defense and concern with pedophiles and his obsession with me, likely because I have children, he may want to do horrid things to, he now claims that HE WANTS TO BE LEFT ALONE. Maybe he should have stayed in the shadows, unlike a certain fat deranged unemployed imbecile that boasts of his weapons and training with nobody but himself and likely suicidal wife to be concerned with, I do have young kids and Hildy has likely raped children. His diseased mind sought my identity to know how to get them when and if his fantasy of me being imprisoned for mocking Pat via twitter became a reality. I can see this no other way.

I didn't announce my name or address, but Pat did, Pat wanted fame, I wanted Pat to stop spreading hate, and Hildy wants to rape kids, but now he claims, he just wants to be left alone, well he can stop tweeting, stop threatening, stop replying, and stop defending pedophiles. He clearly feels calling out "racists" is OK and always lawful, but calling out filthy insane street shitters, fired X-Box employees, unemployed layabout pigs, and pedophiles with wive's with rotted out balloon nuts isn't.

Hildy needs to be culled, he will most certainly offend and I am currently in the USA within driving distance to him with 2 of my kids for the week, he may be watching me, planning lord knows what. I don't know what I should do. Should I employ the Tomlinson Doctrine and neutralize Hildy because he poses a proximal threat to me and my "family" (yea)? Or do I play with fire and hope this "noble" pedophile doesn't strike? It's a tough one man. One thing is certain, these people all want this, they enter this thing freely believing they can intimidate and harass people because their side writes the narrative. Hildy had a chance for an open debate, he declined like the filthy satanic snake he is. I'm terrified by the prospect of what he may do. Pray for me, pray for me to get the clarity to know how to neutralize this quickly materializing threat.
Screen Shot 2023-07-03 at 4.09.02 AM.png

'

G

These people all want this, they enter this thing freely believing they can intimidate and harass people because their side writes the narrative.
Well said. In all seriousness, you should avoid any real life contact. But yes, as they egg on their side to harass/beat/bully/ruin the lives of/kill people in the streets over abortion, they cry for mommy when given 1% of their own medicine.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Hildy may be forcing my hand. After looking into him and his defense and concern with pedophiles and his obsession with me, likely because I have children, he may want to do horrid things to, he now claims that HE WANTS TO BE LEFT ALONE. Maybe he should have stayed in the shadows, unlike a certain fat deranged unemployed imbecile that boasts of his weapons and training with nobody but himself and likely suicidal wife to be concerned with, I do have young kids and Hildy has likely raped children. His diseased mind sought my identity to know how to get them when and if his fantasy of me being imprisoned for mocking Pat via twitter became a reality. I can see this no other way.

I didn't announce my name or address, but Pat did, Pat wanted fame, I wanted Pat to stop spreading hate, and Hildy wants to rape kids, but now he claims, he just wants to be left alone, well he can stop tweeting, stop threatening, stop replying, and stop defending pedophiles. He clearly feels calling out "racists" is OK and always lawful, but calling out filthy insane street shitters, fired X-Box employees, unemployed layabout pigs, and pedophiles with wive's with rotted out balloon nuts isn't.

Hildy needs to be culled, he will most certainly offend and I am currently in the USA within driving distance to him with 2 of my kids for the week, he may be watching me, planning lord knows what. I don't know what I should do. Should I employ the Tomlinson Doctrine and neutralize Hildy because he poses a proximal threat to me and my "family" (yea)? Or do I play with fire and hope this "noble" pedophile doesn't strike? It's a tough one man. One thing is certain, these people all want this, they enter this thing freely believing they can intimidate and harass people because their side writes the narrative. Hildy had a chance for an open debate, he declined like the filthy satanic snake he is. I'm terrified by the prospect of what he may do. Pray for me, pray for me to get the clarity to know how to neutralize this quickly materializing threat.

didn'tread.png

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
If pedophile Eric Hildeman wants to be left alone, pedophile Eric Hildeman should act like he wants to be left alone. Instead, pedophile Eric Hildeman continues to attempt to instigate trouble, proudly boasting on his public Twitter account that he finds pedophiles defensible and sympathetic. Pedophile Eric Hildeman is the one who courted online attention for his pro-pedophile views. Pedophile Eric Hildeman got what he asked for.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
"Leave us alone". Yeah, reminds me of the faggots here who say shit in a passive aggressive manner and then claim victimhood status when it's dealt back to them.

THE CHICKENS ALL COME BACK HOME TO ROOST

:fighter_lg:

he declined like the filthy satanic snake he is
NoBacon is rubbing off on you, and that's a good thing. He moves in mysterious ways.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Assholes like hildy would gladly mark their political opponents with a scarlet letter over any old bullshit, but he expects his views on kidfucking to be accepted and left alone?

You weren't misinterpreted faggot, you literally said that you thought we are worse than pedos. You can't apply relativism to the topic of child rape and not expect fallout. It's pretty much the only universal moral line in the sand. There is zero societal benefit to redefining how pedos are viewed no matter how virtuous you might claim they are. They still know its wrong to want to fuck kids otherwise they wouldnt need to claim they are virtuous by not acting on it.
The lesson that trickles down is still "Don't be a fucking child molester"

Try and apply that logic to any other crime.
Hypothetically If someone here said they genuinely wanted to hurt Patrick but didnt act on it, would eric hildeman say that the reddit guys are somehow worse because they text him that he's fat and stupid? Probably not, but switch violence for kidfucking and suddenly its OK? Would he want his family near a person who was openly having violent fantasies? I sure fucking wouldn't.

You are why people grew to hate liberals Hildy. You have these big brained, pseudointellectual takes that you think are right just because they use the tools of progressivism but all they do is prove you can't see what a twisted, diseased mind you have.

G

I happen to know different. If he did one time demonstrate an indiscretion by purchasing an ipad as a gift for someone under the age of consent, then that’s what you guys have on him. That’s all you have, and that’s all you’ll ever have. You can make up whatever you want after that. It means as much as really believing your child spit fetish is a real thing.

Let’s look at this realistically. PEDOPHILES ARE SICK INDIVIDUALS. Agreed? Good.

Now, if it’s an illness, you’re either cured of it or you’re not. Have I ever seen Anthony “grooming” any underage girls? Nope. Never. Don’t you think at this point it would be in the news if it were an illness that he suffers from? That he just can’t help doing? An illness is just that. You don’t have any control over it. It consumes you. One can’t just stop being ill.

At almost 60 years old, he’d surely have been caught, convicted and sentenced for a crime as serious as statutory rape, inappropriately touching an underage woman. No? Someone as high profile as he is? Someone with a sub of 27000 members who all want to see him fail at every turn? Someone who has had a “documentary” supposedly “outing” his “pedophile-like” behavior? NOTHING. In REALITY... nothing.

Here is the real reason for all you sheep believing that gifting an ipad is akin to “grooming” for sexual purposes.

It’s because Danny Ross is a fucking punk cunt that needs his big fucking *** nose broken in several places for starting that rumor. I know about the ipad and the receipt... blah blah... but c’mon, that’s all the evidence you dolts need to convict a guy? Fucking weak.

You assholes constantly cite Ant buying an ipad at Christmas for my daughter as “grooming” as well. Way to go legitimizing your claims. Those of you who believe any of Danny’s shit are just a bunch of gullible wishful, envious assholes.

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
I happen to know different. If he did one time demonstrate an indiscretion by purchasing an ipad as a gift for someone under the age of consent, then that’s what you guys have on him. That’s all you have, and that’s all you’ll ever have. You can make up whatever you want after that. It means as much as really believing your child spit fetish is a real thing.

Let’s look at this realistically. PEDOPHILES ARE SICK INDIVIDUALS. Agreed? Good.

Now, if it’s an illness, you’re either cured of it or you’re not. Have I ever seen Anthony “grooming” any underage girls? Nope. Never. Don’t you think at this point it would be in the news if it were an illness that he suffers from? That he just can’t help doing? An illness is just that. You don’t have any control over it. It consumes you. One can’t just stop being ill.

At almost 60 years old, he’d surely have been caught, convicted and sentenced for a crime as serious as statutory rape, inappropriately touching an underage woman. No? Someone as high profile as he is? Someone with a sub of 27000 members who all want to see him fail at every turn? Someone who has had a “documentary” supposedly “outing” his “pedophile-like” behavior? NOTHING. In REALITY... nothing.

Here is the real reason for all you sheep believing that gifting an ipad is akin to “grooming” for sexual purposes.

It’s because Danny Ross is a fucking punk cunt that needs his big fucking *** nose broken in several places for starting that rumor. I know about the ipad and the receipt... blah blah... but c’mon, that’s all the evidence you dolts need to convict a guy? Fucking weak.

You assholes constantly cite Ant buying an ipad at Christmas for my daughter as “grooming” as well. Way to go legitimizing your claims. Those of you who believe any of Danny’s shit are just a bunch of gullible wishful, envious assholes.
Yet Anthony also got catfished by a 40 year old man pretending to be a 14 year old girl.

Yet Anthony said on the radio he'd go as low as 13.

Yet Anthony Cumia is indeed a pedophile.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I don’t think it’s a stretch to assume with 100% certainty that Eric Hilderman is a threat if he’s ever in the same location as you

Keep your head on a swivel, Booms. Not for yourself but for your children, who he’ll target

I’m not even joking about it. Eric has made his beliefs abundantly clear and I wouldn’t want him anywhere near my children. He clearly is trying to control his lust and he’s clearly obsessing over Boomia’s family.

It’s like allowing a pit bull in a playground. It’s wise to not let that happen.

Eric is only going after the users with children that he knows of. Best case scenario, he wants to defeat Boomia and bam by making it known he’s masturbating to their images. Worse case he physically harms them.