Pedophile who inserted himself into this and wants me jailed for mean tweets, wants to be left alone.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.šŸ˜”
ā€Ž
ā€Ž
Have I ever seen Anthony ā€œgroomingā€ any underage girls? Nope. Never. Donā€™t you think at this point it would be in the news if it were an illness that he suffers from? That he just canā€™t help doing? An illness is just that. You donā€™t have any control over it. It consumes you. One canā€™t just stop being ill.

At almost 60 years old, heā€™d surely have been caught, convicted and sentenced for a crime as serious as statutory rape, inappropriately touching an underage woman. No? Someone as high profile as he is? Someone with a sub of 27000 members who all want to see him fail at every turn? Someone who has had a ā€œdocumentaryā€ supposedly ā€œoutingā€ his ā€œpedophile-likeā€ behavior? NOTHING. In REALITY... nothing.

This is some classic jewing right here. ā¬†ļø

"Have I ever seen anyone who visited Epstein's (Mossad's) island ā€œgroomingā€ any underage girls? Nope. Never. Donā€™t you think at this point it would be in the news if it were an illness that they suffer from? That they just canā€™t help doing? An illness is just that. You donā€™t have any control over it. It consumes you. One canā€™t just stop being ill.

Epstein's island operated for years. Any pedophiles who visited there would surely have been caught, convicted, and sentenced for a crime as serious as statutory rape, inappropriately touching an underage woman. No? People as high profile as they all were? People with subs of millions of followers who all want to see them fail at every turn? People who have had "documentaries" supposedly "outing" their "pedophile-like" behavior? NOTHING. In reality... nothing."

Cute logic, kike. It'll work in a courtroom to get a guilty man off Scot-free, but not here before the righteous eye of funsters.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
ā€Ž

"Epstein's (Mossad's) island operated for years. Any pedophiles who visited there would surely have been caught, convicted, and sentenced for a crime as serious as statutory rape, inappropriately touching an underage woman. No? People as high profile as they all were? People with subs of millions of followers who all want to see them fail at every turn? People who have had "documentaries" supposedly "outing" their "pedophile-like" behavior? NOTHING. In reality... nothing."

Cute logic, kike. It'll work in a courtroom to get a guilty man off Scot-free, but not here before the righteous eye of funsters.
Responding to a Joe post.

Prison Enjoyer

ā€Ž
ā€Ž
Dan Mullen (@HH Brother) is a pervert!

1.png

Edit: The like on that last tweet in this thread:
2.png

Last edited:
G

"Have I ever seen anyone who visited Epstein's (Mossad's) island ā€œgroomingā€ any underage girls? Nope. Never. Donā€™t you think at this point it would be in the news if it were an illness that they suffer from? That they just canā€™t help doing? An illness is just that. You donā€™t have any control over it. It consumes you. One canā€™t just stop being ill.

Epstein's island operated for years. Any pedophiles who visited there would surely have been caught, convicted, and sentenced for a crime as serious as statutory rape, inappropriately touching an underage woman. No? People as high profile as they all were? People with subs of millions of followers who all want to see them fail at every turn? People who have had "documentaries" supposedly "outing" their "pedophile-like" behavior? NOTHING. In reality... nothing."

mon V.

Where do I start?

How many things can you possibly have wrong? Especially after being part of the inside for so long . Are you feigning being so misinformed in the hopes you wonā€™t get Doxā€™d?

Letā€™s not get ahead of ourselves.

Letā€™s go one issue at a time:

JEFF Ross, not Jack... A hack? Watch a friars roast dummy. Heā€™s a master at what he does. Neither here nor there... ok. David Duke... ahhh! That old gag!! Context means nothing with you ladies, does it?

I was going to skip addressing your second paragraph altogether. Your lack of information and overt anger only makes you sound desperate to lambaste me. Do you actually think my priorities in life include becoming ā€œfamousā€? Holy shit are you clueless. Iā€™m a guitarist that plays a guitar for money. FINALLY. After many years of chasing the pipe dream (prior to having a family to support) I ā€œCREATED MY OWN MUSIC MMMMAAAAAAAAAANNNNN!ā€

Creativity is awesome, but if you allow it to become your selfish obsession at the cost of your families security and happiness, YOUā€™RE ONLY BEING A DICK. A creative DICK, but a dick nonetheless. Therein lies your assholic hypocrisy. Iā€™m not writing music and trying to sell my own, so Iā€™m a ā€œcoattail riderā€, but if I was only playing original music I wouldnā€™t be doing the right thing with my family, so Iā€™d be the horrible Dad and Father that you dummies claim I am.

So- which is it?

I play cover music to pay the bills, in order to keep my family happy, healthy and well provided for, or I play original music in the elusive search for fame and fortune and REALLY be a shitty human being (not by the subs standards (which will paint me that way forever... thatā€™s ā€œthe bitā€.) but by MY OWN STANDARDS, The particulars of which you have no clue about.

You sound to me like a ā€œnever-was-wanna-beā€. You might play a little , but never quite figured out how to make any real $$ doing it. Unfortunate. I see it all too often. Thatā€™s called ego getting in the way. Once you actually learn anything about the entertainment industry, no matter how big or small your business may be, you begin to understand that making money is the #1 priority. Write, record, produce and shop your creations all you want. The bigger question is: Do you want to do that in your spare time while youā€™re not making sandwiches at Panera bread? or would you rather be playing cover tunes to support the people youā€™re responsible for? (or, in your case, probably just yourself. You sound like someone who has nobody in his life. Very bitter. I can just tell) My choice was remaining a HVAC mechanic, or becoming a full time guitarist. I chose the latter. Youā€™re trying to fault me for that? No oneā€™s buying into your reasoning, or logic..more accurately, your lack of logic.

Your last paragraph... Wow. All I have for you is this:

Your transparent attempt at getting me to engage in a hostile way was a total failure. There is NOTHING this sub can do to ruffle my feathers anymore. If youā€™re who Iā€™m pretty sure you are, I understand your embarrassment and shame. So shameful were your actions at Anthonyā€™s that youā€™ve decided to divorce yourself from everyone there. I donā€™t blame you. What you did was reprehensible and selfish. Then you lied about it and it took your ā€œfriendā€ who came over with you to get you to confess. Youā€™re a thief, liar, sore loser at poker and you always wanted to bang my GF. She was physically appalled by you and she politely told you to fuck off on more than one occasion. Youā€™re a sloppy drunk that sucks at darts and needs to feel famous around Dec. 25. Howā€™s the beard going?

Yeah. I know who you are.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
ā€Ž
ā€Ž
mon V.

Where do I start?

How many things can you possibly have wrong? Especially after being part of the inside for so long . Are you feigning being so misinformed in the hopes you wonā€™t get Doxā€™d?

JEFF Ross, not Jack... A hack? Watch a friars roast dummy. Heā€™s a master at what he does. Neither here nor there... ok. David Duke... ahhh! That old gag!! Context means nothing with you ladies, does it?

I was going to skip addressing your second paragraph altogether. Your lack of information and overt anger only makes you sound desperate to lambaste me. Do you actually think my priorities in life include becoming ā€œfamousā€? Holy shit are you clueless. Iā€™m a guitarist that plays a guitar for money. FINALLY. After many years of chasing the pipe dream (prior to having a family to support) I ā€œCREATED MY OWN MUSIC MMMMAAAAAAAAAANNNNN!ā€

Creativity is awesome, but if you allow it to become your selfish obsession at the cost of your families security and happiness, YOUā€™RE ONLY BEING A DICK. A creative DICK, but a dick nonetheless. Therein lies your assholic hypocrisy. Iā€™m not writing music and trying to sell my own, so Iā€™m a ā€œcoattail riderā€, but if I was only playing original music I wouldnā€™t be doing the right thing with my family, so Iā€™d be the horrible Dad and Father that you dummies claim I am.

So- which is it?

I play cover music to pay the bills, in order to keep my family happy, healthy and well provided for, or I play original music in the elusive search for fame and fortune and REALLY be a shitty human being (not by the subs standards (which will paint me that way forever... thatā€™s ā€œthe bitā€.) but by MY OWN STANDARDS, The particulars of which you have no clue about.

You sound to me like a ā€œnever-was-wanna-beā€. You might play a little , but never quite figured out how to make any real $$ doing it. Unfortunate. I see it all too often. Thatā€™s called ego getting in the way. Once you actually learn anything about the entertainment industry, no matter how big or small your business may be, you begin to understand that making money is the #1 priority. Write, record, produce and shop your creations all you want. The bigger question is: Do you want to do that in your spare time while youā€™re not making sandwiches at Panera bread? or would you rather be playing cover tunes to support the people youā€™re responsible for? (or, in your case, probably just yourself. You sound like someone who has nobody in his life. Very bitter. I can just tell) My choice was remaining a HVAC mechanic, or becoming a full time guitarist. I chose the latter. Youā€™re trying to fault me for that? No oneā€™s buying into your reasoning, or logic..more accurately, your lack of logic.

Your transparent attempt at getting me to engage in a hostile way was a total failure. There is NOTHING this sub can do to ruffle my feathers anymore. If youā€™re who Iā€™m pretty sure you are, I understand your embarrassment and shame. So shameful were your actions at Anthonyā€™s that youā€™ve decided to divorce yourself from everyone there. I donā€™t blame you. What you did was reprehensible and selfish. Then you lied about it and it took your ā€œfriendā€ who came over with you to get you to confess. Youā€™re a thief, liar, sore loser at poker and you always wanted to bang my GF. She was physically appalled by you and she politely told you to fuck off on more than one occasion. Youā€™re a sloppy drunk that sucks at darts and needs to feel famous around Dec. 25. Howā€™s the beard going?

He really got him with the line about darts. That stung!

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.šŸ˜”
ā€Ž
ā€Ž
mon V.

Where do I start?

So- which is it?

Bit aside, this is a masterpiece. I'll respond in kind this evening

G

mon V.

Where do I start?

So- which is it?

The post above neglects to mention that since Reddit is held blameless for anything posted by its users, it allows for pretty much ANYTHING to be posted in text, other than screenshots or posts taken from a user, verbatim and reposted.

Letā€™s address mr. Crackbreakfasts real motivation for his tantrum here...Iā€™ve seen the words NIGGER and FAGGOT here more than anywhere else on the Internet, so stop with your SJW bullshit, it doesnā€™t work here. Anyone familiar with Reddits guidelines re: Racial slurs, targeted harassment, stalking onsite and off etc... laughs at that claim.

ā€œJoseph Cumia is a card carrying racistā€ or ā€œJoseph Cumia is a pedophileā€ are not facts drawn from any tangible evidence whatsoever. That are the words of anonymous users from a long dead O&A subreddit merely calling people extremely offensive names to garner a reaction from their protagonists. Reddit has no right to take down their opinions. You are ENTITLED by Reddits commitment to free speech to post those ridiculous claims and lame thoughts. Reddit provides for that and are indemnified from millions of potential defamation suits by a law that holds all SM platforms blameless for what its users may post. THEREā€™S YOUR FREE SPEECH, you moronic Dolt.

Photos, video, audio recordings, writings, taken BY ME. Not OF ME, but BY ME, are 100% susceptible to DMCA. Iā€™m sure Reddit legal has more info and expertise in this area than a ā€œCrackBreakfastā€ or ā€œRichVossRolexā€ does.

Youā€™re absolutely correct about abusing DMCA being a crime (not a felony BTW). If Iā€™ve placed myself in the position of being convicted of perjury, BRING IT! All it takes is for one of you RIGHTEOUS AND COMMITTED SOCIAL WARRIORS to file a counter claim on one if those DMCAā€™s that your so positive I filed under false pretenses.

The facts are, every last one is categorized on the filing form with a checked off choice from the drop down menu (video, photo, Reddit post etc...) and cross referenced with MY ORIGINAL PHOTO, VIDEO, LINK. All Reddit needs is a link to ā€œA PHOTO YOU TOOKā€ or acā€VIDEO YOU TOOKā€ etc.. for a DMCA to be successful. Does this protect ā€œpublic figuresā€ from criticism? Not at all. You can still post your words all you want. Thereā€™s NOTHING I can do about a user that has the screen name [URL='https://old.reddit.com/u/JOE_CUMIA_RAPES_BABIES']u/JOE_CUMIA_RAPES_BABIES[/URL] . So, you go on with your FREE SPEECH and Iā€™ll file DMCAā€™s on any subs using my photos (I can also file DMCA on friends, family and acquaintances materials, as I have in the past, as long as I have their blessing) until all subs pilfering our COPYRIGHTED materials are banned. A positive for me, and definite negative for you, is that Reddit is indeed tightening up on subs engaging in gross copyright infringement. You can still post your scribble, you just canā€™t post pics I took of my Mom without getting your sub banned within a very short time. Carry on.

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
ā€Ž
ā€Ž
mon V.

Where do I start?

So- which is it?

Any idea who Joe thought this was?

Uncle Jā€™s Sink Emporium

You gotta pump those sink numbers up, funster.
ā€Ž
The post above neglects to mention that since Reddit is held blameless for anything posted by its users, it allows for pretty much ANYTHING to be posted in text, other than screenshots or posts taken from a user, verbatim and reposted.

Letā€™s address mr. Crackbreakfasts real motivation for his tantrum here...Iā€™ve seen the words NIGGER and FAGGOT here more than anywhere else on the Internet, so stop with your SJW bullshit, it doesnā€™t work here. Anyone familiar with Reddits guidelines re: Racial slurs, targeted harassment, stalking onsite and off etc... laughs at that claim.

ā€œJoseph Cumia is a card carrying racistā€ or ā€œJoseph Cumia is a pedophileā€ are not facts drawn from any tangible evidence whatsoever. That are the words of anonymous users from a long dead O&A subreddit merely calling people extremely offensive names to garner a reaction from their protagonists. Reddit has no right to take down their opinions. You are ENTITLED by Reddits commitment to free speech to post those ridiculous claims and lame thoughts. Reddit provides for that and are indemnified from millions of potential defamation suits by a law that holds all SM platforms blameless for what its users may post. THEREā€™S YOUR FREE SPEECH, you moronic Dolt.

Photos, video, audio recordings, writings, taken BY ME. Not OF ME, but BY ME, are 100% susceptible to DMCA. Iā€™m sure Reddit legal has more info and expertise in this area than a ā€œCrackBreakfastā€ or ā€œRichVossRolexā€ does.

Youā€™re absolutely correct about abusing DMCA being a crime (not a felony BTW). If Iā€™ve placed myself in the position of being convicted of perjury, BRING IT! All it takes is for one of you RIGHTEOUS AND COMMITTED SOCIAL WARRIORS to file a counter claim on one if those DMCAā€™s that your so positive I filed under false pretenses.

The facts are, every last one is categorized on the filing form with a checked off choice from the drop down menu (video, photo, Reddit post etc...) and cross referenced with MY ORIGINAL PHOTO, VIDEO, LINK. All Reddit needs is a link to ā€œA PHOTO YOU TOOKā€ or acā€VIDEO YOU TOOKā€ etc.. for a DMCA to be successful. Does this protect ā€œpublic figuresā€ from criticism? Not at all. You can still post your words all you want. Thereā€™s NOTHING I can do about a user that has the screen name u/JOE_CUMIA_RAPES_BABIES . So, you go on with your FREE SPEECH and Iā€™ll file DMCAā€™s on any subs using my photos (I can also file DMCA on friends, family and acquaintances materials, as I have in the past, as long as I have their blessing) until all subs pilfering our COPYRIGHTED materials are banned. A positive for me, and definite negative for you, is that Reddit is indeed tightening up on subs engaging in gross copyright infringement. You can still post your scribble, you just canā€™t post pics I took of my Mom without getting your sub banned within a very short time. Carry on.

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
ā€Ž
ā€Ž
Any idea who Joe thought this was?

Remember this one hit wonder?

There were a couple months there where Joe felt their drummer (they worked together and had a falling out) was the main troll attacking him. Shit, he might be! I don't see any Ray Wilson songs being heavily featured in the latest Best Picture Oscar winner.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
ā€Ž
ā€Ž
Remember this one hit wonder?

There were a couple months there where Joe felt their drummer (they worked together and had a falling out) was the main troll attacking him. Shit, he might be! I don't see any Ray Wilson songs being heavily featured in the latest Best Picture Oscar winner.

That could be Ray Wilson. We had some musician member that said his band played with Pavement in the 90s. We also had some dude that was in a c-list screamo band