Pedophile Patrick S. Tomlinson has faked another swatting

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Lol, I assume someone pointed out that the stamp wasn't cancelled and this is what he cooked up? Yeah, the nazi wasted a perfectly good stamp on the card he hand delivered. Makes total sense.
Notice how his doxxing post has every current triggering buzzword for the time like his sensationalized swatting posts now. Doxxing used to be the big scary internet attack. Since nobody really bats an eye about getting doxxed anymore, now its the dreaded swatting but both are him claiming he needs to defend his home/family from these boogeymen.

Slackjawed Cow

I can only imagine what the investigators think when he adamantly accuses this place of being behind all his swattings and when they see the reactions of everyone here that dont care or think pat is making it all up himself. Nobody here is taking a victory lap, nobody finding it hilarious, and some even doing legwork to try and verify pats claims. They must think he is as crazy as we do.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Defendant/Debtor
Patrick's real life narratives all have the exact same problem as his books. You can't write characters who are smarter than you are.

So instead your Big Bad Evil Guy decides to:

Send you a meme
Add no personalized message
Put a stamp and address label on it, all while knowing he's going to
Hand deliver the meme
And do it while everyone is clearly home in the house, rather than waiting till they're not home
Never come back or be heard from again
Take no credit

What a stupid fucking imaginary character. And only the fucking rube concocting it would be dumb enough to believe anyone is buying it.

Just like his character that shows up at his house, approaches from the front, doesn't flinch when the lights go on, uses dry erase marker, makes up insults no one uses for Pat, and has Pat's same build, shoes, and handwriting.

ThaT didn'T occur, FaTfuck.

Wha's some o' them other made up characters he got? Youwilllneverfindme1488...

Slackjawed Cow

I wonder how many times he has been told the psychosis/adult relationship line. Coming from a guy with no real friends.

1679283183001.png

G

It’s just like the ”threat” voicemails during the Josiah saga.

Not a single one of those were threats, and I think one was a lame “butffucking pedophile” as the entire message.
Didn't he actually use Canyon and Rahul's names in them as well? I remember Rahul for sure. It was obviously his voice but the fact that he used names of people that were basically made up for that prank just cemented the fact. Even Anna Merlan dropped his story once she heard those obviously fake voicemails.